Self Edge x Sugar Cane - SExSC06

Ry'on

Blake? As in the shop on 23rd in Portland?

Damn I didn't realize these were being carried outside of selfedge, need to go check them out.

Yes, we were sent a sample and I loved everything about this jean. We have them in stock and they are even better than expected. They are amazing. I have a personal pair that I hot soaked so you can see how much they shrink. come check them out.

they seem to fit you perfect! did you go true-to-size?

measurements would be great!

Yeah I did. They're gonna stretch just right.

I hotsoak for about an hour. Sorry I completely forgot to measure it. My only chance was at my friend house..where he got the measuring tape. I'll try look for mines around my house..I seem to misplaced it.

Because the jeans aren't cut in large piles like most companies do, they make notes on the inside of the jeans as their cutting EACH pair, depending on who was cutting your jean the notes might be on different parts of the jean, and not all jeans have it.

We find that many SC jeans have notes, some Real McCoys, and some from Triple Works..

I'm stacking--just got the delivery confirmation, will throw up some photos later

Edit: too fucking small...arrrghh

say im a size 29.5 or so where my jeans usually sit, will a size 28(tag) be big enough for me? im going for a slimmer fit and dont mind some initial tightness.. just need to know if it will eventually stretch out to be comfortable

Go for a size 29... That way you'll be able to do a hot soak and get them down to a small enough size where they'll be slim but won't kill you...

Did a hot soak last night. They really do bleed!

Put them on this morning, slightly damp still, but after 2 hours they're almost dry. Didn't really have any trouble getting them on or doing buttons up, which might be a bad sign. Only thing I'm not real happy with is the fit around my ass. Pics will go up tonight when I get home.

oh and, holy slub batman! :eek: