Self Edge x Sugar Cane - SExSC06

Ry'on

Sorry about all the pictures guys

Sorry? Gotta be kidding, man---- I'm sure I'm not the only one admiring the details and envying you for these.

jackers,

501cult is right on. Detailed photos, extensive product knowledge and quality suggestions are the reason Superfuture is such a resource for me. Jeans look great by the way. You can always count on Kiya and the SESF crew to take care of all your denim needs.

Dude, those are THE most worn in jeans ever brought into Self Edge for repair and definitely the hardest worn pair of ANY jeans we've ever sold that we've gotten to see. Congrats.

Shots of my SEXSC06 in much better lighting, I needed to do them some justice they are turning out lovely in my opinon, and still have quite some life left

Just past 9 months (I said 10 before but I did my math wrong ):o

DSC03226.jpg

DSC03228.jpg

DSC03229.jpg

DSC03231.jpg

DSC03232.jpg

DSC03233.jpg

DSC03234.jpg

DSC03235.jpg

X-Posted from Evo, better lighting and detailed shots

-Jackers

whoa loving the beat up look on your pair, Im gonna wear my to the ground too :D

Sorry in advance for the mass pic dump.

Then:

b3658c92.jpg

Now:

7c3016b1.png

New & Used:

507a9bfd.png

Busting inseam:

e16b9f77.png

Holes forming around the reinforcement patch:

bc25946a.png

Back-left pocket coming undone, dark threads are from the unraveling pocket lining material:

0e130b02.png

Peek-a-boo!

27668581.png

And just for kicks, they're already getting dusty, maybe another soak:

005b9c92.png

Turns out some of the most interesting looking jeans we've seen on Superdenim have come out of this denim used on these jeans. It's funny because there was a bit of a backlash when we announced that we were doing a 12oz denim jean with Sugar Cane.

We have some interesting things planned for next year which should yield results even more surprising than this.

Turns out some of the most interesting looking jeans we've seen on Superdenim have come out of this denim used on these jeans. It's funny because there was a bit of a backlash when we announced that we were doing a 12oz denim jean with Sugar Cane.

We have some interesting things planned for next year which should yield results even more surprising than this.

can't wait to see what your coming up with Kiya.

hey kiya, is sidney wearing a 29 in the product picture for these?

He's wearing a 28.

I really love the denim on these, as well as the natural cotton stitching. The color depth of the dye won't give you the dramatic contrast as others, but I think these would work really nicely as a vintage fade.

Can't wait to see what you guys have up next.

Crotch wrinkle! YAY! The weave on those should do you good in the Motherland.

Chant: No camera now, but I promise I'll snag a few the next time I wash them.

Edit: I just posted a few full shots a couple pages back. They haven't really changed much since. Just soaked em is all.

Crotch wrinkle! YAY! The weave on those should do you good in the Motherland.

Haha, they do actually. The denim was one of the main reasons/justifications why I picked the pair. A year in, there's a lack of wear that I attribute to how nobody ever really walks around in Manila? or well, at least I don't much.

A month more of skating and a machine wash will probably usher in better photos.

after i hot soak the jawns, the leg opening is 9' (size 36)

how much do they shrink if i wash it?

i hate to say this, but the jawns, vaguely look like a boot cut to me,

ive just got mine, and i really hate the leg opening length but the rest of them are perfect!!