Self Edge x Sugar Cane - SExSC06

Ry'on

• 2 weeks later...

I would actually disagree--haven't worn em more than 5 times and I'm seeing crotch and lap action...nothing worth posting, of course...

Guest patchmb
patchmb have you washed those? the color looks really bright compared to the pairs i've seen in person

I hot soaked them & put them in the washing machine. The pics are with a flash so they look brighter than they are in rl

I'm loving the SExSC06! Been wearing them all day everyday for over 2 months now. Great in the Sydney summer heat. No serious amount of contrast going on though...

Anyone got any impressive fade pics?

You're brave... especially on days like today and yesterday! Got any pics?

You're brave... especially on days like today and yesterday! Got any pics?

After yesterday's heat I put on shorts for today (the first time in forever, my girlfriend was pretty shocked!) I'll be straight back into the Canes come friday.

See if I can get some fit/fade pics before then...

SExSC06; worn everyday since release. Images are direct sunlight and rushed so colours are a little too bright everywhere. I got caught midshot by my housemate's parents. They looked really quite confused and concerned that I was taking photos of my jeans :)

Also, shout-out to Hollows Leather for the sweet quick-release belt. I've sunned it for a day or so and treated it with some leather conditioner. Great belt, can't recommend this guy enough!

copyofimg21402ty1.jpg

copyofimg21392ed7.jpg

can anybody shed some light on how these fit compared to APC NS? i wear a 32 in those, and it's a little loose in the waist, and a 32 in union stars and the waist is great. my biggest concern about these (more specifically the SEXSC02) is that the thighs are too slim for me. i got some big thighs. kiya's suggested a 31. just trying to get as much specific info as i can before dropping 300 on pants...