Self Edge x Sugar Cane - SExSC06

Ry'on

Regarding the thigh measurement..

How would one measure a thigh?

We measure it 1" below the crotch straight to the outside of the leg, can't imagine there'd be many other ways to measure a thigh on a pant...

Big measures right at the crotch. This consistently seems to lead to confusion. Whatever, shouldn't be a big deal. Add .25-.5" (dependent on size and shape) to the SE measurement to get the BiG measurement in almost all cases.

I'm going to go ahead and say "WHAT???"...

Since when do those 2 have anything to do with eachother???

Just saying. Heftier denimz usually cost a bit more. The other SC cuts weigh a bit more and cost a bit less, but I guess they just don't have the detail that these do.

I hate to be the first to get into the whole size asking extravaganza, but now I'm confused (and rightfully so given that new motto) since kiya says not to size down as these shrink up to 3-4 washes...I wear a 29 in all my jeans (stretching out to 31in.) and was planning to get a 29 in the SExSC06. Would this be a wise choice for a sidneylo fit or will these not stretch as much as I'm expecting them to? And yes, I checked out the measurements which leads me to believe its plausible...

I hate to be the first to get into the whole size asking extravaganza, but now I'm confused (and rightfully so given that new motto) since kiya says not to size down as these shrink up to 3-4 washes...I wear a 29 in all my jeans (stretching out to 31in.) and was planning to get a 29 in the SExSC06. Would this be a wise choice for a sidneylo fit or will these not stretch as much as I'm expecting them to? And yes, I checked out the measurements which leads me to believe its plausible...

I would purchase your usual size and soak cautiously if you want to have a very modern fit with this jean. Otherwise, size up one and hot soak the shit out of it.

All the sizing advice Sid is giving is spot on..

Basically.. don't size down.. get the same size as your Flat Head, Sugar Cane, Iron Heart, Samurai, PBJ, etc..

Fuck That Noise.

Right?

The shit is in production right now.. and the CD that comes with every yoyo is done too..