Which superfuture member would you fuck if you were gay?

DüM

Chapter 2

He smelled of cigarette smoke and Dior cologne. His slender legs had a surprising amount of thrust to them. It felt as if his penis was slithering through my intestines. He dug his manicured nails into the small of my back until I squealed his name.

"dismalfut--" I screamed only to be cut off by his euphoric grunts as he expelled an immense torrent of fuck droplets onto my rosy ass cheeks. Fabulaz tore himself away from fadetoblack2's mouth for just long enough to suck dismal's semenal ooze off of my ass with a straw, a bendy straw.

"I'M DRINKING YOUR MILKSHAKE" he screamed, "fade, suck my Harry Ballz!"

But fadetoblack wasn't on the bed anymore. We found him beginning to get extremely carnal with the hard wooden floor. Thumping with the passion of a stallion. The thumps are getting more and more frequent until he finally discharges years of angry nut fluid.

Guest jmatsu
JMatsu, I bet he's a dirty talker.

i would rape you to oblivion and back. def turn that ass inside out. your hole would cease to be an ass-hole. pink sock style. end result: the oraphis between your cheeks would thus become a black-hole. <3

Guest jmatsu
I think I'd go with Jmatsu

you know it would be visceral

and I bet he talks dirty

i'd strap you to a proctology table and administer huge amounts of thai hot sauce (the one with the rooster pic on it) into your bunghole. after your ravished body lay still and desolate, i'd let my minions have their way with you. bukkake barrage for all. choad ala mode target practice...