Which superfuture member would you fuck if you were gay?

DüM

Guest jmatsu

didn't airjamie say that he'd fuck the shit outta diamonds if they were both in jail. yeah i'd have to agree. diamonds' ass would be passed around like currency in the can.

that one dude lucky cloud has got woman-lips under that moustache.

A scream comes across the sky. A scream of pure ecstasy. Corned beef squeals gleefully in rhythm with Icarus' deep plunges into his supple ass. Icarus' pale skin glows in the sunlight almost blinding me as I walk towards them. I quickly jump out of my cluthes as if to free myself of all earthly inhibitions. We're not on Earth anymore. Corned Beef's mouth just sent me straight to heaven and I love it here. I can't remember ever feeling this good. I slip a fist into Icarus' sweet, sacred orifice and together we climax. All three of us now lay bare and sweaty on a pile of grey april 77's. The've fallen asleep but I force my eyes open. I don't ever want leave this moment.

so homo.

A scream comes across the sky. A scream of pure ecstasy. Corned beef squeals gleefully in rhythm with Icarus' deep plunges into his supple ass. Icarus' pale skin glows in the sunlight almost blinding me as I walk towards them. I quickly jump out of my cluthes as if to free myself of all earthly inhibitions. We're not on Earth anymore. Corned Beef's mouth just sent me straight to heaven and I love it here. I can't remember ever feeling this good. I slip a fist into Icarus' sweet, sacred orifice and together we climax. All three of us now lay bare and sweaty on a pile of grey april 77's. The've fallen asleep but I force my eyes open. I don't ever want leave this moment.

so homo.

iccyki0.jpg

so homo.

goddamit DUM, my brain feels raped right now because of this filth!!!

so homo.

this is brilliant

so homo.

*BRANEGASM*

No, I'm not a girl.

What I mean is, If I were gay, I'd fuck Timber and Soepom because Jimber and Slowpom are two ladies that even a fag would shag.

Those tight little upper bodies and B cups...

PS- I'd fuck Faggot Fingers, too. I can tell he's submissive and I'd like to slap him around a bit. Though, I don't know if his butthole can "Handle my vibe".

i'dve considered myself mostly straight/slightly queer until i read your fanfic, DÃœM

but i knew for sure i was a full blown, faaaaabulous homotrovert when i read that first line and then just kept reading...

leaning closer and closer to the screen... pupils dilated, palms sweaty, heart racing and a growing inexplicable urge to replace my entire wardrobe with material boy