aviator snglasses & scooter questions. unrelated

magicclean

I would like to know how or what defines a pair of aviator sunglasses? i think that they are oversized, other than that i'm not sure, is the like a specific shape for the frame? pictures or what is and what isnt would be good. i googled it and didnt quite understand.

On a side note for scooter riders, what is the difference between Lambretta and Vespa?Just curious.

• 2 months later...

Vespas and Lambrettas... The major dif now a days, vespa continues to make modern scooters. Lambretta went out of business sometime in the 70s I think. They just got bought up by an american company and SHOULD be putting out a scooter sometime next spring. If you were in the market for a vintage scooter,the major dif is that parts for vespas are easier to get. Looks wise, I personally think pre 1970 vespa look best. I happen to own a 1961 vespa vnb. Looks the BUSINESS! The lambrettas have a straight non moving front fender. I do love the lines on lambrettas and would take one over ANY vespa px series anyday. But for me... 60s vespa styling is the only way to go. Look for the swooping front fender and the the wide, rounder side cowls. Top scooters for top lads.

"I'm a pretty boy, yeah? Yeah, I'm pretty good lookin. I take care a me 'air. Ya jus... Ya gotta 'ave a decent 'air cut if you're the front man of a band. YaknowImean?" -Liam