sufu show some fucking respect to registered/long-time members

homi29

with the server in its current condition this site is becoming a larger hassle to navigiate.

the solution seems easy, don't allow guests or lurkers to browse the site.

this policy should remain in place AT LEAST until the servers are back to normal (god knows when)..

show some respect to the fucking members who made this place as popular as it is. I hope this site is not so hungry for hits that it will sacrifice the quaity of browsing experience for registered members..

this as tedious and frustrating enough as is.

with the server in its current condition this site is becoming a larger hassle to navigiate.

the solution seems easy, don't allow guests or lurkers to browse the site.

this policy should remain in place AT LEAST until the servers are back to normal (god knows when)..

show some respect to the fucking members who made this place as popular as it is. I hope this site is not so hungry for hits that it will sacrifice the quaity of browsing experience for registered members..

this as tedious and frustrating enough as is.

Then as someone who has been here longer than you, I have the right to tell you to lead by example and be the first to leave.

im not even coming at this from some elitest tip where im saying everyone has to have rep or early join date to get respect.

all im saying is that at any given time there are as many and sometimes double or triple the amount of guests compared to registered members...

fuck these random faceless guests who are viewing our fits, stalking our lives, stealing our discounts ,blowing up our favored brands/sites/auctions

if you're gonna look at stuff at this site, at least take 2mins to create a username...

im not even coming at this from some elitest tip where im saying everyone has to have rep or early join date to get respect.

all im saying is that at any given time there are as many and sometimes double or triple the amount of guests compared to registered members...

fuck these random faceless guests who are viewing our fits, stalking our lives, stealing our discounts ,blowing up our favored brands/sites/auctions

if you're gonna look at stuff at this site, at least take 2mins to create a username...

fucking amen. nohomo

An honest question; for those who tick the "invisible browse" or whatever it's called on forums, does that still add to the member amount or guest? I would assume the former, but never knew for sure.

It definitely would take a load off the superserver to get rid of the fucking guests. And even out of those 236 members, how many are just market hawkers? I'd gladly pay a one-time membership fee if it meant weeding out the shit and less invasive ads.

1. The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Guest youkinorn

Maybe it would be possible to make some sections off-limits for 'guests.' Obviously I'm not complaining about newer members (although I was here before the floodgates reopened), I just agree that the ratio of members to guests is a little out of hand. Especially when I have to refresh 20 times and see the Puma ad 8 times before I get where I want to go.

I'm sure I'll get the ad after I post this, the Puma gods do not like being fucked with.

I'm a sufu toddler right now, and I actually thought "i wonder if the ppl who'v been reppin for a while have been given a special link for VIP's only..." - they obviously don't look after you guys that well.

It seems to be settling down a bit now.....

Good idea, but what is this puma ad? I browse superfuture everyday and have never seen it. I guess it must be my adblock.

what is the puma ad???????? Have you not had it popping up every time you go to a new page across the entire sufu site? It greys out the rest of your screen with this transparent screen, and pops up with a puma ad right in the middle that u gotta click out of. sometimes it delays a little, or u get ahead of it, next thing it pops up right as you click and BAM puma has you by the balls.

Maybe I should have been more specific: a $5 donation avoids ALL advertising on sufu forever...

I don't want to pay for browsing the internets. I'd pay $5 only if it also gave coupon code at fine online shops.