Super...Smokers?

Camelcrush.jpg

http://tobaccoproducts.org/index.php/Camel_Crush

you smoke it, and it's a light. when you crush the ball in the filter, it turns into a menthol

i wanna try that shit. but im happy to say the quitting process is getting more easy to handle....well not completely quiting just only trying to smoke when im drinking or smoking or dropping just no more day to day smokin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by weidna viewpost.gif

anybody know of any particularly cool ashtrays? my friend is trying to find a nice little accent for the top of the living room table in his new apartment.

my dad uses a big sea shell he found, i always though that was kinda cool

my uncle uses the palm of the silverback gorilla he amputate during his hunting trip in his teenage years as the base of the ashtray. Shit is now prohibited as they are endangered species.

Now thats cool.

i wanna try that shit. but im happy to say the quitting process is getting more easy to handle....well not completely quiting just only trying to smoke when im drinking or smoking or dropping just no more day to day smokin.

if you have a compulsive personality its hard to have a 1 or 2 smokes a day.You have to stop altogetther

i was on 2 1/2-3 packs a day.Tried to cut it down to one pack...then a few smokes a day.But it never worked

I actually made myself sick off smoking..literally.I smoked non stop for 3 hours.I hated it so much i nearly threw up.Then i put on a nicotine patch which surprisingly killed the urge to smoke

.The problem i had was that since i couldnt sleep with the patches as they induced bad dreams,what do i do when i woke up?

i had the dilemma of waking up and asking myself ,do i put the patch on,or just have 1 smoke with my coffee.If i had a smoke,that was it,i would smoke 2-3 packets.I had to initially stop drinking coffee,as it was a trigger to smoke

i would try again when i was phsychologically ready.If i was strong enough to resist the urge to smoke in the morning and put on a patch,i wouldnt smoke for the rest of the day

if you can get through the next 3-4 days,there is good chance you will succeed

but you have to avoid the triggers that cause you to smoke.For me they were,talking on the phone,social occasions with friends who smoke,sex and masturbation,alcohol,and coffee

you also have to replace one addiction with another one.I drank water.I always have a bottle of water with me.As soon as i feel the urge to smoke i take a sip of water.Or i take a deep breath and relax myself

• 3 weeks later...

camels are gross

marlboros are gross

american spirits are gross too but they're alright

parliaments are gross

winstons are pretty good

chesterfields are alright

dunhills are great

newports are the best

actually gauloises are the best

there used to be a yamaguchi-gumi ashtray on y!j for like 500. i forgot how big it was, but it was dope.

yamaguchigumi_Capt.gif

there was a lapel pin too...

Crush's are wack. if I want a regular cig Ill smoke a regular cig. If I want a menthol Ill smoke a menthol. Plus, the menthol portion of the crush is like a really wack menthol. its shit.

Djarums are delicious on occasions. i bought a pack and smoked it in 2 days and couldnt stand them for months. good on very infrequent occasions

man... I quit smoking and reading this thread again makes me wonder why I even picked up the habit in the first place. it's about the worst thing you can put into your body.

Nicotine is a stimulant, speeding up the heart by about 20 beats per minute with every cigarette. It raises blood pressure, and is a vasoconstrictor - which means it makes arteries all over the body become smaller, making it harder for the heart to pump through the constricted arteries - and it causes the body release its stores of fat and cholesterol into the blood.

The heart has to work harder to overcome all of these effects. To work harder, the heart, like every other muscle in the body, needs extra amounts of oxygen for the additional workload. The oxygen has to be transported through the blood. But carbon monoxide from tobacco smoke literally poisons the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood. So this results in the heart having to work harder to get more blood to itself to work harder, because it's working harder. This is a circle.

Picked up carton of luckies and 7 stars and a few packs of Golden Bat in japan. Both cartons gone. Told myself i would quit after the two cartons and its somewhat successful. The bats are unfiltered and strong as hell so I only smoke one when it gets really bad. I agree with fluffer though, I think cold turkey is the way to go. Wish I could take my own advice....

Packaging on the bats are cool. The guy at the place where i bought them told me they've been making em since before (or maybe it was right after?) the war.

golden_bat_sweet_mild_s_20_s_green_japan408.jpg

a cigar or two every week, right now i'm really into Sosas & the La Aurora 1495 series

but since i moved to israel i've gotten sucked into the national vice, chainsmoking like a motherfucker. mostly marlboros, benson & hedges and davidoff. bought a few packs of marlboros the other day at a shuk in tel aviv that had "fallen off a truck" (aka been jacked from a duty-free) for 5.50 shekel apiece- that's less than 2 bucks. god bless

Stop smoking.
Don't quit. Unless you have closets full of vice, I suggest holding out. Give the puritans the bird and keep smoking.

That having been said, moderation isn't such a bad idea. Regardless of the situation, you're gonna die. And, it'll probably be cancer or heart disease (or diabetes) that takes you out of the game -- whether you smoke or not. So cut back a little on the smokes, get more exercise, eat a balanced diet and enjoy the handful of sublime offerings life tosses at you.

Don't quit. Unless you have closets full of vice, I suggest holding out. Give the puritans the bird and keep smoking.

That having been said, moderation isn't such a bad idea. Regardless of the situation, you're gonna die. And, it'll probably be cancer or heart disease (or diabetes) that takes you out of the game -- whether you smoke or not. So cut back a little on the smokes, get more exercise, eat a balanced diet and enjoy the handful of sublime offerings life tosses at you.

Or, just quit once you reach 30, cause then your lungs will fully repair and you'll have the same chance of dying as someone who's never smoked a cigarette in their life.

2 cartons of Gauloises Blondes, copped for $40. Gonna be working on these for awhile.

that's good.

only a few smokes left in my last pack of newports so I guess I'll good back to smoking gauloises after. I wouldn't normally smoke right now, but there's nothing to do during breaks at school.

I got some Nat Sherman Fantasias for my girlfriend. They are very light. I would figure CWGs would go crazy for them considering the gold filters and colored papers.

I got my lady a pack and tried one…seriously tastes like shit compared to their non-colored counterpart.