Super...Smokers?

I've just been trying and retrying the Camel Signature blends. Been stickin with the Frosts lately, not bad.

Steer clear of all that Signature bullshit.

Only time I smoked them was before I turned 18, & they were what someone had forgot (or abandoned) at my house after a party. I've tried all varieties and am not a fan.

Which Camel is most similar to Marlboro Reds?

Camel Lights. But stick to Reds.

• 2 weeks later...

I've almost quit, but I go through this cycle every year like clockwork and get back into it by sept.

I used to smoke newports, soley because i lived in newport news va and it was the thing to do. i liked Salems occasionally because they always made me really dizzy for some reason and they had one cig per pack with a dark green filter as the lucky which is sweet.

these days i dig dunhills and marl reds.

i dont get all the camel hate, they are alright. the ones that come in the steel tin, izmir stingers are pretty damn good with booze.

• 2 weeks later...

i really dont get it, why did lucky strike stop selling their filters in the US? or do they and its just not in colorado or california or wyoming, or nevada, etc? i havent been to the northeast or the south...

furthermore, i will paypal someone in europe cash to buy and send me a carton of filtered luckys!

they stopped making the filtered ones in the us.

funny tho, you can still pick up the filtered ones from the duty free shops in airports.

i proxy mine from japan.

yeah, i need something new. menthols after a while make my stomach feel funny. i want something with a kick, but nothing that tastes too ashy. we should have a sufu cigarette exchange, however i'm sure nothing good will come from the states that you can't get in the rest of the world. :(

they stopped making the filtered ones in the us.

funny tho, you can still pick up the filtered ones from the duty free shops in airports.

i proxy mine from japan.

duty free cigarettes seems to taste a lot shittier...

yeah, i need something new. menthols after a while make my stomach feel funny. i want something with a kick, but nothing that tastes too ashy. we should have a sufu cigarette exchange, however i'm sure nothing good will come from the states that you can't get in the rest of the world. :(

Try Marlboro Menthol Smooths…they taste kind of like mint chocolate chip. Interesting, though I'm not sure I'd go through a pack of that as a regular. It was definitely refreshing while I was burning in the sun all day today.

Get Turkish Golds you doo doo head.

those JT Lucky Strikes with the filters aren't the real deal, they're label engineered from something like Seven Stars or JP Camels I bet. I suspect most of those smokes in Asia are all made in the same factory, and they just slap random packaging on them. Smokes used to be imported from the USA in the old days, now they're domestically finished in each country, or imported from places like Switzerland. I used to cop Swiss Marlboros in Korea whenever they had them on sale, tasted better.