supertalk6
IM SOLE CRAZY

Super...Smokers?

I try to limit myself to only smoking on my work breaks. I usually light some Marlboro 100's but I'm still experimenting.

really miss peace super lights/lights

australian cigs are turd. went from dunhill taste flows, now stuyvesant. thinking about quitting just because of how shit they taste. the ones jackg linked are dope but i'm too lazy to roll/it's too troublesome to carry

you can always roll at home and take em out in a pack or a tin

I have smoked a pipe before but do not currently own one... there's a really good tobacconist in town as far as pipe tobacco goes but as far as cigarettes goes all they have out of the ordinary are nat shermans and dunhills. export a's and and some other RJ reynolds companies...

what do you like as far as pipe tobacco? my hometown tobacconist had a great one called African Queen, it smelled delicious.

Been enjoying this pack of cloves - my first.  I actually quit smoking for about a year not sure why i started again.

IMG_0549.JPG

On 1/10/2011 at 0:32 PM, factorization said:

does anyone know what the deal is with mild sevens? I've been outta the game for awhile, and now that I'm back, I can't find anyone that carries these babies! unless I'm left with no choice, I'd rather not have to buy a carton over the internet :(

Yeah mild seven got rebranded into mevius ( sounds lame ad fuck). about 3 years ago, I really enjoyed the mild seven ice menthol.  Mevius smokes are about the same quality.

On 2017-02-23 at 4:42 AM, Zapper said:

Yeah mild seven got rebranded into mevius ( sounds lame ad fuck). about 3 years ago, I really enjoyed the mild seven ice menthol.  Mevius smokes are about the same quality.

Mevius is just a name change, they taste the same because they ARE the same. Lame as fuck name though :'(

I like seven stars when I can find them but for some reason last cartoon I got wasn't the same taste.

Yooooooo 

I’m in Jerusalem seeing my girlfriend who’s been living here. What is good to smoke here? Heard good and (really)bad about Nobluss.. I usually smoke American Spirit turquoise (Og full flavor) back home in Portland. Thanks for your help! RYO is fuckin finee with me too.