Super...Smokers?

Tobacco is not unlike coffee beans.

Use it fresh, keeping it in the freezer will slow down the aging of the bean/leaf but in the end you'll taste other foods, freezer burn, or a drier product. It's best to just buy less and consume at the same pace you're buying at.

they're in a gallon ziplock with a portable humidifer (aqua pillow i think?) right now, any suggestions on keeping cigs fresh?

?!!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

i dunno i just leave cartons around and they've never dried out on me and still taste good

This.

yeah i sort of dunno why i bought a carton, impulse buy i guess

that's what the woman at the store suggested, so i bought it. it was 90 cents. the humidifier thing it says it's meant for cigars and tobacco so it should be alright. went to this place where you like pick out your tobacco and make a blend then pick your tubes and then put it all in a machine and it spits out your cigarettes. cool place and i couldn't resist a $22 carton for good cigs. i made 2/3 spirit blend + 1/3 of some full bodied turkish blend.

anyone been to somewhere like that?

yeah i sort of dunno why i bought a carton, impulse buy i guess

that's what the woman at the store suggested, so i bought it. it was 90 cents. the humidifier thing it says it's meant for cigars and tobacco so it should be alright. went to this place where you like pick out your tobacco and make a blend then pick your tubes and then put it all in a machine and it spits out your cigarettes. cool place and i couldn't resist a $22 carton for good cigs. i made 2/3 spirit blend + 1/3 of some full bodied turkish blend.

anyone been to somewhere like that?

Whow, i've never heard of a place like that. I'll have to see if there's one in the Bay Area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

for those that ryo

what kinda cigarette cases you recommend?

I'm on snus/dip now but for the occasional 3 - 5 100mms I keep them in an altoids tin.

as for dry tobacco:

Zig Zag 100mm papers

Raw 110mm papers

Job 78mm papers

Zig Zag 100mm roller

Stokkebye Amsterdam Shag

Golden Harvest Robust

Whatever the blue Drum tins are

don't smoke with filters though, might try some out when i finish my current loadout.

Edited by madstaxbro

anyone here fucks with ecigs? i picked up a 5volt passthrough for vaping ejuice as an alternative to smoking cigarettes and am actually really happy with it.

Whow, i've never heard of a place like that. I'll have to see if there's one in the Bay Area.

There's a place in Berkeley, can't remember the name though, but you can taste different blends one smoke at a time (they have some turkish, domestic, i think something they called an egyptian blend) plus they have a semi decent beer bar if memory serves me right, although its been a couple years.

Edit: You can also get them rolled there if the rolling ritual isnt something you want to fuss with every time you want a smoke.

Edited by otzo

• 4 weeks later...

anyone here fucks with ecigs? i picked up a 5volt passthrough for vaping ejuice as an alternative to smoking cigarettes and am actually really happy with it.

I got one from a buddy, the vapor makes drags seem like hookah; not sure if i want to make the switch.

in other news I'm taking a break from foreign shag for thicker American cuts, not bad so far.

6979178304_2deb07322f_z.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As much as I love my black menthols I have to say, after a while they really started to fuck with my throat. I tried the 1mg ones but basically you can barely get any smoke out of those.. Wish they would do the same as the Ice blast ones and get a nice 5mg version to fit in between the 8 and 1mg they have on sale now.

Do imports require FSC chemicals in the states?

Been rolling cigs to get away from those because they do have a taste. And damn, a ten-dollar pack of Drum Golden Mellow has lasted all week, with no bottom of the bag coming anytime soon.