Super...Smokers?

Belmonts are charcoal filter, which I hate. Terrible taste at the back of your throat after the first couple of drags. also, the charcoal gets coated in tar after the first drag, so you aren't really getting better filtration at all. next are actually the best of all of the 'cheap' smokes(which don't really exist in canada anymore)

i've been on du maurier distinct/export gold for a while now, but getting bored.

I actually like Paul Malls better than Next. I ran out of cigarettes and didn't get paid until the next day so I figured I'd temporarily get a pack of Next. I couldn't finish more than half a cigarette they were so bad. Another time my friend owed my cigarettes and gave me Paul Malls, and they weren't that bad surprisingly. I still prefer my Benson & Hedges Blacks though.

I actually like Paul Malls better than Next. I ran out of cigarettes and didn't get paid until the next day so I figured I'd temporarily get a pack of Next. I couldn't finish more than half a cigarette they were so bad. Another time my friend owed my cigarettes and gave me Paul Malls, and they weren't that bad surprisingly. I still prefer my Benson & Hedges Blacks though.

yea pall mall are good, the filters they use always get so fkd up halfway through though

Used to smoke Sherman Naturals, then moved on to Lucky Strikes/ NS Classics when I was in Australia. Now I'm smoking a pack of MCDs. Does anyone know the difference between the MCDs and Naturals? I feel like it's pretty subtle, but I can't find a place to get Naturals around these parts.

• 1 month later...

if I don't have a pouch of ryo I'm down with some American Spirits, Winstons, or Camel filters. MCDs if it's my birthday, Pall Malls if I'm in trouble. Word in my hood is PM's are old Marlboro packs that they shipped back from the gas station/convenience store/wherever & they cut em open and put em in PM tubes & packs... wack

Probably not true since Marlboros are so packed full of preservatives they could never get stale enough to take on that glorious burning-pile-of-damp-leaves Pall Mall flavor.

I am a fan American Spirits, they last forever and taste great. They are the black coffee of cigarettes, but, if i am feeling nostalgic, i will pick up a pack of turkish royals. can never go wrong with turkish royals...

Probably not true since Marlboros are so packed full of preservatives they could never get stale enough to take on that glorious burning-pile-of-damp-leaves Pall Mall flavor.

dead on description of the taste. been smoking pall mall reds for around a year and a half now (Steady Broke). im used to the taste i guess and they last awhile so for $3.50 im down