Super...Smokers?

Started vaping, and completely quit the cigarettes. I was at a pack and a half of American spirit organic full flavor per day.

Started with a basic eGo kit :

6304bf01e34754e9610c4aeb50c6e6c3.jpg

And recently stepped up (WAY up) to this:

04A6AECF-B428-49E5-8DAA-EA735A50E922-687

W/Pro Tank 2:

9DDB721B-F0D1-4F30-9615-6CC3EAB756BB-667

It's a Precise+ 16430 from Super-t manufacturing (in Minnesota), all stainless steel, small and runs on one rechargeable battery (same size as a 123 cell) It kicks ass.

• 1 month later...

Up sized my e-cig, and added a Kick2 variable wattage module. This is a Super-T Simplicity 18650, but I'm using the smaller 18490 battery to accommodate the Kick. I haven't smoked a cigarette in a couple months now, and was easily going through a pack and a half of American Spirit full flavors everyday...@ $7.50 a pack it adds up fast. I honestly can't say I miss it in the slightest.

3add65109657ae3852d28c9347e61188.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'd pull the trigger on that atty, but Super-t is developing one that will replace the top cap of their simplicity line, making it a hybrid.

For juice I stick with Ahlusion, try their Xpress line as it's pre-steeped. I've picked up a bunch from their location, and liked it all. I place big orders now, and steep as needed...

I'm happy with all of these too:

4a1950d9f0a686e5ed528ef45dcd7920.jpg

don't know what kind of flavors you prefer, but fruity flavors from thevaporchef are really good with little to no steeping required from personal experience.

i've only been getting into vaping in the last 2 months so my setup is bland as hell, just a ego-c twist with mini protank 2. i've been wanting a caravela since i found out about it but fuck the resell prices.

highvoltage: real nice stuff, i've heard a lot of good things about super t. which unit do you prefer the most?

I like the Simplicity, solely based on battery size, and versatility. With the 18650 tube, I can use a kick, or go straight mech, or even add the extension and keep the 18650's capacity with the kick. I have been using the titanium 18350 tube lately, and changing batteries about once a day....using either an AGA-t2 or RSST with a 1ohm coil. Also the upcoming integrated/hybrid Super-t atomizer will make the platform even more versatile.

The Precise + 16 is a great little mech. The button and locking system are perfect. I have a small genesis tank coming for it, so I'll probably get more use from it. If I had the 18560 size, I might prefer it.

Super-T makes great products...nothing too fancy, but very well built, great fit and finish, and they just work, and work well. The fact that they are in Minnesota and offer a full lifetime warranty is a big plus.

I anodized the Ti tube today...:

07BAE4DC-372F-4FF7-A4A7-49ECCD3D2B92-566

I've pretty much been using liquids from Ahlusion, they are local to me, and make a great product, and extract/create most of their flavoring in house....they produce white label liquids as well as flavoring a for other liquid brands as well. Every flavor from them I've tried tastes exactly as described. I've also liked Jameson's Forbidden Fruit, and The Standards CB4. I have a bottle of Pluid, but really haven't given it much time to really decide.

i'll do one like it's no big deal when i want to (i.e. when i'm drinking or out of eliquid). i was never too addicted to cigarettes, peaked at under half a pack a day.

have you tried upping the nicotine for your eliquids? i know what you mean though, it's just not the same...especially when you're buzzing.

i've been smoking for about 3-4 years now and i still never really smoke more than 10 a day unless i'm drinking.. but i'm definitely really addicted haha

I never understand how people say they don't miss smoking after having quit. It's been over a year for me and I still experience fairly intense urges to jack a dart and fire up several times a week. 

Same. I've smoked off and on for 17 years (I stared very young) and in my experience cravings NEVER go away. My longest stretch of quitting was 2.5 years and I still had cravings, which I eventually succumbed to. I'm currently quit for just short of 2 years but miss them like I just quit yesterday. Hell... I miss them enough to click into this thread and see if there was any mention of my brand:

Peter_Stokkebye_Danish_Export_Pouch_Roll

i smoke my ecig (ego battery/mini vivi nova) when i'm lounging around in my flat. i'm on the last pack of the carton of Marlboro Smooths I brought with me to France. can't be paying 6€ a pack anymore, so i bought Gauloises rolling tobacco.

rollies ftw. I have been on Port Royal for the last 2~years.

Port_Royal_50_G.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

really miss peace super lights/lights

australian cigs are turd. went from dunhill taste flows, now stuyvesant. thinking about quitting just because of how shit they taste. the ones jackg linked are dope but i'm too lazy to roll/it's too troublesome to carry

• 5 weeks later...

I have smoked a pipe before but do not currently own one... there's a really good tobacconist in town as far as pipe tobacco goes but as far as cigarettes goes all they have out of the ordinary are nat shermans and dunhills. export a's and and some other RJ reynolds companies...

what do you like as far as pipe tobacco? my hometown tobacconist had a great one called African Queen, it smelled delicious.

• 9 months later...
On 1/10/2011 at 0:32 PM, factorization said:

does anyone know what the deal is with mild sevens? I've been outta the game for awhile, and now that I'm back, I can't find anyone that carries these babies! unless I'm left with no choice, I'd rather not have to buy a carton over the internet :(

Yeah mild seven got rebranded into mevius ( sounds lame ad fuck). about 3 years ago, I really enjoyed the mild seven ice menthol.  Mevius smokes are about the same quality.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-02-23 at 4:42 AM, Zapper said:

Yeah mild seven got rebranded into mevius ( sounds lame ad fuck). about 3 years ago, I really enjoyed the mild seven ice menthol.  Mevius smokes are about the same quality.

Mevius is just a name change, they taste the same because they ARE the same. Lame as fuck name though :'(

I like seven stars when I can find them but for some reason last cartoon I got wasn't the same taste.

• 9 months later...

Yooooooo 

I’m in Jerusalem seeing my girlfriend who’s been living here. What is good to smoke here? Heard good and (really)bad about Nobluss.. I usually smoke American Spirit turquoise (Og full flavor) back home in Portland. Thanks for your help! RYO is fuckin finee with me too.