Super...Smokers?

Are Lucky Strike filters really that good? What are they like?

Hey dude, I'm bad at describing things but they are really flavorful, strong but not harsh like a nasty fucking marb red, a really smooth dark? smoke, hits you quick. Such a nice smoke. My friend has loads of em, if I can steal a pack off him I'll send you one

for some reason i woke up today wanting to smoke a different cigarette, ive tried bensons i like em, maybe i have to go to a smoke shop to get em though.

any suggestions for a higher quality Japanese brand? menthol appreciated.

honestly i dont know why i woke up wanting a new cig..inception.

vx1a38.jpg

96ggvq.jpg

rtneh4.jpg

Botschafter from Dimitrino & Co

I found these in a local cigar shop. never seen them before, so I figure I'll share my thoughts on them.

They may be my new favorite cigarette. really smooth and somewhat light, but definitely not lacking flavor. Not much info on them other than what is in the pics. The box says they're a german and egyptian blend. The importers sticker says they're the sole importer, but I don't have a pack on hand to check.

They come in a box typical to Nat Shermans, but inside is much nicer. They're wrapped in foil paper, and a nice thick paper around that with a sticker sealing them closed. Between the two stacks of ten, there's also a nicely done brand card. None of that is needed, but it's a nice touch.

The pic isn't the best, but the papers are nice as well. The eagle crest is pretty large and stands out a bit more irl. The filters remind me of ww2 era german cigarettes.

If you see them, try them. I'm pretty lazy and I took the time to type this up, so that is saying something

those are pretty good, try the vanilla's.. they arent very vanilla-ee. just baarely enough flavor to make them taste fantastic. and they are not sweet.. kinda like coffee and slight vanilla.

ramblerambleramble...... whitaker block party was tonight in eugene, i'm fuckin done.

• 2 weeks later...
vx1a38.jpg

96ggvq.jpg

rtneh4.jpg

Botschafter from Dimitrino & Co

I found these in a local cigar shop. never seen them before, so I figure I'll share my thoughts on them.

They may be my new favorite cigarette. really smooth and somewhat light, but definitely not lacking flavor. Not much info on them other than what is in the pics. The box says they're a german and egyptian blend. The importers sticker says they're the sole importer, but I don't have a pack on hand to check.

They come in a box typical to Nat Shermans, but inside is much nicer. They're wrapped in foil paper, and a nice thick paper around that with a sticker sealing them closed. Between the two stacks of ten, there's also a nicely done brand card. None of that is needed, but it's a nice touch.

The pic isn't the best, but the papers are nice as well. The eagle crest is pretty large and stands out a bit more irl. The filters remind me of ww2 era german cigarettes.

If you see them, try them. I'm pretty lazy and I took the time to type this up, so that is saying something

These look amazing. Which country you from? Canada only has cheap smokes... or so it seems.

How long does it take for cigarettes to go stale/bad? My house mate mentioned how sometimes he wouldn't smoke his cigarettes soon enough and I've never had it happen to me so I'm not sure.

I'm visiting a friend early next week and I can buy cigarettes out where he lives for 2/3 their regular price. I'm thinking about buying a few packs, but I don't know how many I should limit myself to.