Super...Smokers?

http://special.galastore.com/

This store was mentioned earlier, and after looking at the prices I really want to start ordering online. A pack of decent cigarettes here now costs over $11 after the HST tax got introduced. Does anyone have any recommendations of which brands I should try? The site just sells cartons or 15 packs so I don't want to get something I don't like. Then again, for the price it wouldn't really be a big loss.

http://special.galastore.com/

This store was mentioned earlier, and after looking at the prices I really want to start ordering online. A pack of decent cigarettes here now costs over $11 after the HST tax got introduced. Does anyone have any recommendations of which brands I should try? The site just sells cartons or 15 packs so I don't want to get something I don't like. Then again, for the price it wouldn't really be a big loss.

FUCK yeah thanks for the link. buy davidoff golds, i had to get a pack of canadian classic the other day since i forgot about the HST, and they literally made me feel sick to smoke them. never going back again.

FUCK yeah thanks for the link. buy davidoff golds, i had to get a pack of canadian classic the other day since i forgot about the HST, and they literally made me feel sick to smoke them. never going back again.

That's horrible. I think I've tried canadian classic once before and didn't really like them. I usually buy Belmonts (or Next Blue when I'm low on money) just because I don't really know many other decent brands that are sold here.

I've narrowed down my list of options to Karelia, Vogue (just because they're girly and it'll keep my guy friends from bumming smokes off me), Davidoff or Kent. I might just end up getting a carton of Davidoffs though.

^ are you sure it's not the season (i.e. temperature)?

if you find gold to burn at a regular pace elsewhere, then yeah its probably improper handling and it being summer. most places probably don't sell too many packs of davidoffs around here, i would imagine.

if you're broke you should just roll your own cigarettes, so much cheaper. go to the store and ask for a pouch of drum or something. that way too when you're really fucking broke you take your butts and bust em up into a rollie and you have a full cigarette.

just a suggestion for those broke ass smokers out there (you're not the only one)

i love smoking way too much to consider quitting.

Thoughts and feelings on these mofo's? http://www.blucigs.com/flavor-cartridgesSaw the add while surfing the huffpost.

I have a couple friends who own e-cigs. I've only tried the normal tobacco cartridge and it tastes like you're inhaling water vapour, felt kinda strange at first. It was awesome being able to smoke it inside without people caring though. Two of my friends have tried the flavoured ones (can't remember which) and said that they're actually pretty good. Over time they end up being cheaper than normal cigarettes and are less bad for you (although I have read articles arguing how they aren't as healthy as people think, so I don't know what to believe).

The blu e cigs work but are not worth the price and they are always behind on shipping. There seems to be a consensus that the joye 510 is unbeatable for the price. The only thing i ever hear about the 510 is that it's bomb. Its cheap too. You only need like 60 bucks at most to get yourself started. They even have a charge pack like the blu pack. The only problem is that you gotta fill the cartridges with nicotine solution by yourself.

most tobacco shops carry dunhills, limited quantity, but they are there.

and ive been thinking about doing the ecig thing, i tried swimming the other day and made it about 4 strokes out and almost sank.

i can hardly walk up hills.

They've probably already been mentioned on here before, but my favorite every-day cigarettes are Kamel Reds. I don't know of anywhere in Minnesota to purchase them, but whenever I'm out of state I buy a few packs.