Super...Smokers?

I think winstons are additive free, but I'm not positive. I don't really see any cig as additive free now that they're all fsc but if you still prefer the taste go ahead. Just don't think they won't kill you as fast as reds.

what is fsc? is that the antiburning agent? If so, I called up American Spirit when that whole burning thing came out and they told me they were still natural and that the anti-burning thing was derived from seaweed. could be bullshit. yeah, I dunno, I like American Spirits, mainly because they more sum up what i want from a cigarette, which is something that allows you to take time away from other things and sit around and enjoy where you are/think about stuff. I completely understand I'm addicted to nicotine, but something about a Red or whatever that burns down in 10 seconds doesn't seem right to me. I smoke like 5-6 cigs a day but with AS that's like an hour or so where I can stare off into space or whatever. Smokes like Marlboro Lights or whatever seem to defeat my purpose of smoking,

Quitting smoking:

Nicotine gum and a pen tube that is cut to the size of a cigarette. Hell, if you're used to smoking outside in the cold for a cigarette, bring the little faux-cigarette with you and pretend to smoke it like you would a normal cigarette. The nicotine gum calms your cravings while the pen tube calms the habitual nature of it.

I know someone who says this works really well.

I quit dipping cold turkey (i stopped smoking for a long time and started dipping a can a day). But soon after, i found myself rolling my own ciggs. Pure tobacco taste is the best imo, not all of the nasty chemicals are entering your lungs and touching your tastebuds. Bugler <3

You do realize that burning even 100% natural tobacco releases tons of carcinogenic compounds and chemicals, right? Yes, there are no additives, but it's a cigarette. Don't feel safer just because no chemicals are added, especially if you are smoking them unfiltered (tar levels are through the roof).

Enjoy the cigarette for what it is: one of life's pleasures to be enjoyed, but realize that it could very well potentially kill you. Just because they have no added chemicals does not mean that "not all of the nasty chemicals are entering your lungs and touching your tastebuds".

I don't feel safer, but i prefer the taste and i like to know that i'm not smoking tons of chemicals. Everyone knows smoking can and will kill them, they do it anyway. I don't need a lesson on tobacco from you.

Quitting smoking:

Nicotine gum and a pen tube that is cut to the size of a cigarette. Hell, if you're used to smoking outside in the cold for a cigarette, bring the little faux-cigarette with you and pretend to smoke it like you would a normal cigarette. The nicotine gum calms your cravings while the pen tube calms the habitual nature of it.

I know someone who says this works really well.

111052_cigPencil_big.jpg

No, I agree that there are less chemicals, but in the burning of any substance, many harmful chemicals are still released.

The bottom line is this: the only "safe" cigarette is an unlit one. Additive-free hand-rolled cigarettes endanger the health of anyone who smokes them.

You are right in the sense that additive-free tobacco tastes better, though. I make my own (with cigarette tubes) and I'll vouch for that, but I'm sick and tired of people assuming that just because no chemicals are added that they are somehow safer. Tobacco smoke, even in it's raw and unadultered state, is a (tasty and satisfying) cloud of noxious fumes. Incredible ammounts of chemicals are present in that smoke. But, like you said, most RYO/MYO smokers tend to be more selective of thier tobacco's flavor and qualities and treat it more from a connesuir's prespective and don't overdo it the way a pack-a-day Marlboro smoker generally would.

IMG_0885.jpg

wanted to try these because i liked djarum specials. i dont see too much of a difference sept the bali hai tastes like it has banana flavoring in it. i miss the 20 ct boxes...

those malbaro ice blasts sound delightful, id like to try them.

Ok, best site to buy cartoons for cheap, sent in a discrete package?

I know one was posted here I just wanna know which one is best.

Brands I like: Gauloises (what I smoke daily), Mild 7 (yeah I know), Newports, sometimes Gitanes but not too often.

^^ i really would like to try them as novelty as they are. can anyone proxy a pack?
Someone please proxy me a carton of seven stars fffffffuuuuu I'm about to die!!
Ok, best site to buy cartoons for cheap, sent in a discrete package?

I know one was posted here I just wanna know which one is best.

Brands I like: Gauloises (what I smoke daily), Mild 7 (yeah I know), Newports, sometimes Gitanes but not too often.

If somebody on sufu lives in an international country with low cigarette costs and a good brand selection they should seriously think about proxying. I'm sure many members would be pleased to proxy if they could pay via paypal and receive their goods in a couple weeks or less.