Super...Smokers?

saturday afternoon smoke...i call this one "limp dick":

05-31-08_1513.jpg

Partagas Culebra, the first culebra i've ever had...was thinking it was more of a novelty thing due to the weird curly shape, but surprisingly good smoke. It's like smoking a Martini Rosso, if anyone drinks that... Very rich and powerful, hints of herb and licorice. Gotta stock up on more...

wouldn't recommend them to an infrequent smoker though, apparently a journalist friend of mine puked after one.

Guest chemi

f2b, i've always been interested in trying a culebra, even if it is a non-cubano. i've heard la flor dominicana and illusione have their own takes on them but still...

yeah it's worth the try just to say you've done it, make sure you're in a public place so you can soak in the funny glances people give you for smoking something so weird looking ... i have always stayed away from them because i thought they were just for fun display. But it's good...

not something i'd smoke on the reg though, they aren't cheap. Come in bundles of 3, with 3 bundles a box. $30/bundle. That's not a particularly high price, but for a cigar which has weird burn/draw (must be the shape/roll), not really worth it. Perhaps you can check out Richard's web site to see if they are a better deal, i used him a bit when i was in college with no cuban access.

• 3 weeks later...

i am quitting for the 3rd time in as many months, I haven't smoked an actual cigarette in 3 or 4 days, just been smoking kreteks until I get sick. I'm probably good for going cold turkey by Wednesday or so.

Marlboro Lights = Slut Butts.

Reds are for either:

a.) old, chain-smoking men

b.) young, reckless teenagers

c.) hicks (hence the nickname "Cowboy Killers")

Hipsters are all about the American Spirits.

Goths, of course, love Djarum Blacks.

Indie boyz & gurlz enjoy Parliament Lights (or Camel Lights).

I've heard, black people smoke Newports (or anything w/ menthol).

Brand sterotypes, anyone?

lolz i tend to alternate from camel lights to pfunk lights :o

yeah menthol for young girls and black people.

black n milds for black people too.

dead on with reds and old men.

Anyone notice Camel Lights tastes like smear doo doo now?

agreed. they shouldn't have changed it. I also don't like silvers; they have a wierd "metallic" aftertaste.

I like Came royals but i'll prob pick up a carton or two of lucky strikes or mild 7 lights when I go to korea.

Check the packaging on these though...thought it was interesting.

tabaccob12601.jpg

I don't smoke as a habit, but I usually have a pack or two of nicer cigarettes around for special occasions (or just the weekend). Usually Sobranie Black Russians.