Super...Smokers?

I tend to smoke a lot during high stress moments in my life (Midterms, finals, projects,etc.)

My smoke of choice (if I could ever find these here in CA, USA) would be these. These are literally the best cigs I've ever had. EVER.

a67309_DUNHILL-frost298x298.jpg

I just smoked 5 of those todays. Def my menthol of choice. It's only sold in Asia imo. There another in electric blue packaging called "Senses" which is basically menthol mixed with fruit flavors. Sounds gay, but the sticks are tasty.

Just bought a pack of Davidoff classics. Smooth as fuck aftertaste.

As a guy that's alittle bit older I can talk about my sweet vice. Chewing tobacco has been a part of me the past ten years. I honesly got into it the lamest way ever. I saw John Cardiel doing it, yes that lame. Since I broke my jaw I've been trying to avoid it because my shit is so infeceted. This shit is a problem don't fuck with it, baseball and hockey got my fully hooked now I can't go out without it. Well I do, but it's always in my mind

I'd smoke rocks or powder before i'd smoke a cigarette.

Unfortunately, i think i have done this too many times which has led me to where i am now, and it's not pretty.

• 2 weeks later...

for the past 7 months or so I've been smoking Camel lights because they've had buy one get ones daily, and paying $2.80 a pack is righteous if you smoke one every day.

Cigarettes of choice:

Blog-Smoking2.jpg

kamel.jpg

I was surprised to see them mentioned here towards the beginning of the thread.

and I thought I did myself a favor when i switched from full flavor to lights, but apparently w/ lights you get cancer faster because you suck harder. ha.

Apparently they're Camel cigarettes with Marb tobacco. That might be just a rumor but I was told this by another fanatic.

They taste wonderfully. The full flavors are realllllly harsh, I smoked them for about a solid year and they killed my lungs. The lights are a great fucking cigarette.

Only reason I don't smoke em anymore is they're quite expensive. And I really can't pass up this "Two packs, Less jack" Camel lights deal I've been abusing for the past forever.l

ahhhh my coworker gave me a pack of cigarettes from china but i forgot to take photos of them for the thread. the filters were snazzy too, had shiny writing around it.

i traded cigarettes with my friend's friend and damn, marlboro virginia blends are pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...

Fav cigarettes:

- Shepard's Hotel

- American Spirits turquoise

- Mi-Ne

- Mild seven lights (only smoke these at home because cant get the above)

Fav cigars:

- Ramon allones specially selected

- Cohiba Siglo VI

- Montecristo Petit Edmundo

- Partagas Serie D No. 4 Reserva Edition

- vintage Cohiba lanceros (black lettering)

- Cuaba diademas

- Vegas Robaina Famoso