The Music Swap Thread

jeepster

jeepster, the connection problem is a result of your firewall. Forwarding the port that slsk uses would completely solve that, I used to have that exact problem. Also notesee look around here for a good OSX client: http://forums.slsknet.org/ipb/index.php?showforum=18

I think it's a program worth fiddling around with and getting to work, as you said there are some fantastic users with amazing libraries.

Yeah I fixed my port forwarding, but there's something about the protocol thats just killing my searches - I can't seem to ever come up with really cohesive searches, and since I'm questing for some obscure stuff, it makes it even harder.

wasn't there a sufu-members blog that folk posted up sendspace/rapidshare links and requests?

...there's also TPB's http://bayimg.com/ which hosts .RARs and .ZIPs which you can tag.

Yeah, the address is plusrep.wordpress.com

That's for like electro and house music related uploads, I was thinking this could be a more global exchange that wouldn't crowd that page. Hypoethically, we could use that, but it might piss off the electro-kids who use it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I fixed my port forwarding, but there's something about the protocol thats just killing my searches - I can't seem to ever come up with really cohesive searches, and since I'm questing for some obscure stuff, it makes it even harder.

If youre after obscure stuff, put it in the wishlist, then if anyone comes online with it youll be automatically notified, basically its an auto-search function, works great for stuff thats hard to find.

That's for like electro and house music related uploads, I was thinking this could be a more global exchange that wouldn't crowd that page. Hypoethically, we could use that, but it might piss off the electro-kids who use it.

Haven't kept tabs on that page, didn't realize it was only electro uploads. Another blog wouldn't be a bad solution, even an FTP would be good if someone had the webspace to host it.

My current wants:

Fans of Collision (Any material from them.)

Beautiful Skin - Revolve

TRS 80 - The New You EP

Guest jmatsu
matsu, i'm wondering if you could hook me up with that album by that obscure jazzanova polish (? i don't remember) group that you posted a day or two ago. it intrigued me (more as something that i might base a movie soundtrack on than anything else)

novi singers. pm me your shipping info. once i have sent it i will invoice you for shipping only.

best, jmatsu

Guest jmatsu
matsu, i'm wondering if you could hook me up with that album by that obscure jazzanova polish (? i don't remember) group that you posted a day or two ago. it intrigued me (more as something that i might base a movie soundtrack on than anything else)

jeep,

this is the only thing i could find on the net. it is old. i don't know if it works. just a snippet. not even jack off material.

http://tunes.bluesummers.com/index.php/2007/08/polands-funk/

jeep,

this is the only thing i could find on the net. it is old. i don't know if it works. just a snippet. not even jack off material.

http://tunes.bluesummers.com/index.php/2007/08/polands-funk/

plz make cd and send if you have the mp3's

if not

purchase one of those vinyl to comp record transfer devices and record the album into mp3 for me.

i will pay for convenience charge.

Guest jmatsu
Do you have VLC media player or Quicktime on your comp? Try opening the movie file I burned on the DVD with one of those programs on your comp, it's an avi file so it should be able to play like that.

nigga, you know i sucks at computers. computer is not my friend. anyway i try again.

i burned you 3 giallos flames albums...and some other shti.

Guest jmatsu
plz make cd and send if you have the mp3's

if not

purchase one of those vinyl to comp record transfer devices and record the album into mp3 for me.

i will pay for convenience charge.

i know u r jew, but just fuckin pay me like 5bux to burn and ship them 2 u. make my life easier. i r doing u a fuckin favor.

i own cd from novi singer.

Jeep, I just realized I have that Go Right - Jazz From Poland compilation on my external hard drive.

Don't worry about shipping and Paypal stuff. I'll just send you a rapidshare link to it.

sounds good man. let me know via pm

im currently moving everything to an external, so if i come across something obscure/interesting, i'll post it up here

Guest jmatsu
I also have a Romanian Jazz compilation which is supposed to be good, but I haven't listened through it yet. Going to give it a spin within the next couple of days, if it's any good I'll upload it or find a working link for it too.

if you have the foundation 60 german jcr comp, you might as well get that to him too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jmatsu

a few of my mp3 were erased.

i am looking for the following two mp3s by faze action.

"disco warrior."

"stratus energy"

"keep it coming"

thank you.