Acronym ss08

And, it'll keep you relatively dry compared to those other shorts. Not sure about the rest though, guess that's why you'll need the whole lot.

But seriously, looks like they're addressing the more of the same complaint for more cash with FW08/09. Though, one has to be prepared to shell out (pun not intended) a fair amount for their jackets and bags.

On another note, I don't supposed anyone's got any pics of how the Limonta fabric on their bags age? This would be interesting to see, considering their much ballyhooed "getting better with wear". Hell, it'd almost be like with what we have now with denimz and leather.

Just to check, can the 3A-1 bag be converted to a 3 point strap configuration and how? Don't quite see how it would work. Thanks.

You mean with an additional waist strap, like on the 3A-5?

The quick release on the 3A-1 doesn't have an additional anchor for the waist strap, and Acronym don't sell one, and never have, so I don't see how it's possible. The 3A-1 does have loops for a straight-across waist strap at the bottom, but that's not the same thing.

Thanks, were trying to figure if it was possible as otherwise the additional loops on the bottom seem a bit redundant. Don't think i've seen them selling straight-across straps for those either though. Pity either way, would have loved a real 3-point strap on this.

• 3 weeks later...
The green shorts cost more because the Etaproof/Ventile fabric is more expensive. It's lighter, and more effective than Epic, IMO. I have a pair of the EP4-S, and they're amazing.

That's cool and all but ...

$500.

For shorts.

soldier material that isnt at all expensive to product/purhcase. you can buy epic shell jackets for around 100 bucks, so for an extra $700, you are paying for the design of the jacket.

True that. I also buy my Porsche from Volkswagen - they use the same vehicle materials and it's much cheaper.