Spring Courts @ Karmaloop now

stop the spam

If I was a rep spamming I obviously would have put my own code instead of telling u that there are a million discount codes out there.

Cheap Spring Courts online in the US was nonexistent till now so GTFO troll.

If I was a rep spamming I obviously would have put my own code instead of telling u that there are a million discount codes out there.

Cheap Spring Courts online in the US was nonexistent till now so GTFO troll.

chill winston... wasn't being serious...

also available at oaknyc

http://www.oaknyc.com/men/shop-by-brand/spring-court/

http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/search/label/Spring%20Court

Said it before, will say it again:

Mehhhhh.

I could duct tape 4x2 to my feet and it'd be more comfortable than wearing

springcourts for extended periods of time.

never worn but they dont look like they would be uncomfortable.. have you owned a pair?

I wear an 11.5 in Vans and a 44 in Spring court highs. They run fairly narrow, but I got narrow feets, so me and them are a good match.

Black leather highs from a few seasons back are buttery....

Yeah I want me some black highs if anything. Goodlooks.

Said it before, will say it again:

Mehhhhh.

I could duct tape 4x2 to my feet and it'd be more comfortable than wearing

springcourts for extended periods of time.

what are you talking about ?? their insoles are so squishy + comfy ..

what would you recommend as the most comfortable shoes then??

• 2 weeks later...

whilst we're onthe topic of spring courts, can anyone elaborate on the fit?

in particular, they all like quite chunky/wide in the pics, does this feature translate when on your feet?

also, whats the diff between B2, B4, G2, G4, M2 etc.. shits confusing.

My understanding of the model designation is as follows, though it may not be one hundred percent correct so don't take my absolute word for it.

G1 and G2 are lowtops, the difference on them is pretty minimal; the G1 has a lower heel and the rubber toe cap extends round past the toe box into the instep, unlike the G1. The G1 also has a textured toe cap. Oipolloi point out the toe cap difference on their site.

B1 and B2 are the mids with the round logo on the side; the differences between them are the same as between the G1 and G2; that is the B1 has a lower heal and the different toe cap.

The B4 is pretty much the same as the B2 it seems, apart from the missing logo (though I noticed that that this season’s perforated leather B2s are without the logo anyway), and some minor detailing on the seams on the side.

According to the Spring Court site, the M in M2 designates their metallic leather colours. However, there are plenty of models that are said to be M2 that are not metallic and look exactly the same as the B4, so I don't know.

My understanding of the model designation is as follows, though it may not be one hundred percent correct so don't take my absolute word for it.

G1 and G2 are lowtops, the difference on them is pretty minimal; the G1 has a lower heel and the rubber toe cap extends round past the toe box into the instep, unlike the G1. The G1 also has a textured toe cap. Oipolloi point out the toe cap difference on their site.

B1 and B2 are the mids with the round logo on the side; the differences between them are the same as between the G1 and G2; that is the B1 has a lower heal and the different toe cap.

The B4 is pretty much the same as the B2 it seems, apart from the missing logo (though I noticed that that this season’s perforated leather B2s are without the logo anyway), and some minor detailing on the seams on the side.

According to the Spring Court site, the M in M2 designates their metallic leather colours. However, there are plenty of models that are said to be M2 that are not metallic and look exactly the same as the B4, so I don't know.

cheers. +rape.

I have a pair of Spring Courts from a few years ago that I love, and are true to size. However, I recently ordered another pair from Revolve, and they seem to run about a half size big. Not sure if this extends across the line. Also, FWIW, the quality on this new pair (which I think is from their Spring Court USA line) is shit - I'm sending them back.

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=SCOU-MZ7&c=Spring+Court&d=b

I own two pairs of leather mids, and a pair of canvas lows. For the leathers I sized down one (I think [assume] that this applies to the leather lows too). The canvas models run pretty much true to size as bargecharge said.