General Pizza Discussion Thread

denimfan45

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mcdonalds-topped pizzahamburgerpizza.preview.jpgi know i was hatin on the big mac in another thread due to an isolated past experience, but i would NOT mind giving this shit a try.

and visiting new york pizzerias my eyes are always immediately directed to any slices with them fat ass dollops of mozzarella all around that mothafucka.

mcdonalds-topped pizzahamburgerpizza.preview.jpgi know i was hatin on the big mac in another thread due to an isolated past experience, but i would NOT mind giving this shit a try.

and visiting new york pizzerias my eyes are always immediately directed to any slices with them fat ass dollops of mozzarella all around that mothafucka.

4otooptmk2.gif

you fuckers.

with your chicken. your mayo. your bbq sauce. your bacon. your steak. your jalepeno. nigga this aint quiznos.

motherfuckers are definitely not from ny. that's some midwest/downsouth/westcoast shit if i've ever heard it. that ain't pizza.

+++++++++++++++1

fuck a bbq pizza.

veggie pizza for me.

if anything, maybe sausages and pepperoni, but that's as far as i'll go.

word. pizza's without a question my favorite food but i like to keep it simple, i almost always just go for margherita. it's all about the interplay of the three simple ingredients on the crust, that's what's key. a well made pizza doesn't need to hide behind layers of meat and gimmicky toppings.

sometimes i go for other basic pizzas though, there's a toronto based chain that makes a pizza with olive oil, mozzarella, ricotta, spinach and tomatoes and it's off the hook.

when i make it, thin crust with olive oil instead of tomato sauce lots of mozzarella and lots of olives

ordering, depends on from where... some bullshit like pizza pizza its loaded up, chicken, green peppers, mushrooms, garlic dipping sauce

massimos (equivalent to the best pizza joint in yr hood) margherita. easy.

i love pizza

Plain, Pepperoni or cheeseburger pizza from Dominos they once had :/ bring it back!

they still have it here at my country's dominos. It's fucking awsome.

Aside from that cheeseburger pizza

I also like the ones with egplants,tomatoes, goat cheese, olives, sundried tomatoes and atleast 5 more different kinds of cheese.

u ninjas are gettin outta control will all this exotic shiz. gimme the pie with extra chez! easy on that wacksauce, generous pepperonis. make sure my crust is soft. and if yr feelin dangerous, throw some throw some cheese in that bitch.

you fuckers.

with your chicken. your mayo. your bbq sauce. your bacon. your steak. your jalepeno. nigga this aint quiznos.

motherfuckers are definitely not from ny. that's some midwest/downsouth/westcoast shit if i've ever heard it. that ain't pizza.

I worry that, Mr Di Fara woulf suffer a, great heart ache to read , some of the ideas for pizza, here.

my friends own a mountain mikes pizza.

Instead of using tomato sauce they put refried beans as the sauce and just top it with a shit-ton of cheese. That with some hot sauce is out of this world. Sometimes we'll throw beef and lettuce on top. They started serving this at the pizzeria as the Taco Pizza and its a pretty big hit

Pineapple and ham every so often...

BBQ chicken sometimes...

Buffalo chicken more than sometimes...

Parmesian crusted chicken cutlet with jalapenos a lot...

White pie with chicken cutlet a lot...