FS: SDA 103s New size 31 with original arcs and tabs

rnrswitch

Folks, I am selling my SDA 103s that have the old original arcs and tabs. I think y'all know what they look like, but I am willing to let these go for $275 shipped inside the states. Please PM me with questions.

These jeans are brand new. These are SDA 103s I believe there are plenty of pics of these guys on this forum. They have never been worn and don't have any creases. I have tried them on a few times and have just realized that I will never be able to squeeze into these once they are soaked. I will lower the price to $250 shipped within the states. They currently measure 32" in the waist and will probably only shrink an inch in the waist.

• 2 weeks later...

So... uh... these are still for sale. Please PM me with serious offers. I would like to get rid of these at the same price I bought them for. I tried them on yesterday and they fit pretty well right now, but I don't want to deal with trying to stretch these out after a soak... So anyways... Anybody?

I wonder what the inseam measurements on these would be?

The inseam measures 35.5 to 36 inches and will probably shrink and inch or two.

250?? dang isnt that over priced? 200 shipped ill get it

Actually these jeans are $260 shipped from blue in green and the version from BIG doesn't have the old arcuates, tab, or leather tag, but if you are serious about purchasing these PM me. These jeans are hard to find in a size 31 and probably won't ever be available new again.