comme des garcons for h&m

this is as exciting as finding out about a starbucks & keith haring collaboration mug!!!

you all realize you're not getting a CdG shirt for H&M prices, you're going to get an h&m shirt in a "funky" color scheme. like it'll probably be forest green w/ one red sleeve and one navy sleeve. so you can match it w/ some gap khakis and jack purcells and basically look like an upper middle-class three year old on his way to a play date at JW tumbles. and like all h&m goods it'll fall apart after three washes.

but it'll have rei kawabuko's name on it, that counts for something.

OMG! this is awesome, can't wait. the nearest h&m is ~15min away and they usually have a shit stock, but i doubt any of the people ther know cdg

i doubt your store in bumblefuck, pa will carry it. some collaborations don't even drop in expensive malls in nj or upstate.

after few of the last collaborations i'm not expecting anything worth standing in line for. i hope i'm wrong but i'm not going to hold my breath.

Does this shit ever come to regular H&Ms or just NY, Japan, etc?
I believe this will drop in about 5-10 US stores -- the flagship ones, i.e. the ones that carry Mens Black Label.... NYC, DC (iirc), Toronto, San Francisco, and probably a few others.

This better goto L.A. I am so ready to kick some los angeles cobrasnake hipster asses aside for dem rei jawns... hope they're good. I rather hated the boxy fits on the viktor and rolf pieces for menz.

I'm rather excited about this! Too bad I won't have a h&m near me within the year. It better be more than printed tees and stripe shirts. I wonder if the fragrance will be produced by cdg themselves or will be sourced by h&m.

And I pre-emptively curse all the would be resellers!