Supergay Ways of Asking Someone to Prom Night '08

branespload

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^wuuuut? I didn't say I'm NOT going to ask her, when I said disregard your suggestions I meant with regards to the stupid joke ideas like YES/NO PROM YEA?? etc. I'm going to ask her, no doubt, and she's going to say yes.

LIVE THE LIFE + LIVE THE DREAM

For the record, YES/no is not a stupid joke idea. If I had to do it all over again, that would be my go-to method for sure. Anything too ostentatious reeks of a sort of desperation.

If you're certain she's going to say yes but you're still worrying about the medium, then that means you're trying to create a certain impression--that you're a wild and crazy dude who will go to great lengths to make certain gestures. But why is this the case?

If you're certain she's going to say yes but you're still worrying about the medium, then that means you're trying to create a certain impression--that you're a wild and crazy dude who will go to great lengths to make certain gestures. But why is this the case?

This is not the case.. Girls are wild and crazy who will go to great lengths to make certain that prom is serious business. To me it seems that you guys are overthinking this thread even more than I might be. lol. A few more posts and this threak will be epic!

This is not the case.. Girls are wild and crazy who will go to great lengths to make certain that prom is serious business. To me it seems that you guys are overthinking this thread even more than I might be. lol. A few more posts and this threak will be epic!

I'm just looking for my little Asian brother, is all!

My brother bought me the DVD of Densha Otako (Train Man), which is about a guy who gets romantic advice from his online friends. I have not watched it yet, but I suspect that you are living the dream.

Rent it and then we'll compare notes.

I'm just looking for my little Asian brother, is all!

My brother bought me the DVD of Densha Otako (Train Man), which is about a guy who gets romantic advice from his online friends. I have not watched it yet, but I suspect that you are living the dream.

Rent it and then we'll compare notes.

What is this? 2005? Densha Otoko is such previous level shit, it's not even funny.

No hot bitch wants to go to prom with a nerd.

She might consider a rich one for stability when in her mid-30s after she's been banged by plenty of B.A.L.L.A.s for a good 15 years tho.

Is that the risk/reward profile you're willing to bet your life on!?

Wait 15 years.... ask her little sister/daughter out to prom... B.A.L.L.A!!!!!!

all this yes/no keeps reminding me of the this or that thread. U should ask whether prom is sufu-approved there... that and ur matching outfits.

1. General.

1.1 This Agreement governs your use of "B.A.L.L.A." and its associated services (the "Web Service, i.e. Superfuture"), including interactive chat and forum discussion areas (the "Interactive Areas", i.e. "Supertalk"), which are owned and operated by DjRajio, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions and related companies ("DjRajio").

1.2 DjRajio reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the Web Service. Your use of the Web Service constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by DjRajio as permitted above. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Agreement are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the term "B.A.L.L.A.".

2. Use of Content.

2.1 You acknowledge that the Web Service contains information, software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of DjRajio or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the "Content") concerning the term, "B.A.L.L.A". You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through the Web Service. Users of the Web Service wanting to use the content for commercial or personal use must obtain prior express written permission of DjRajio.

2.2 You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, except as otherwise expressly permitted in this Agreement. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by the owner of the software's patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Agreement, you may post on the Web Service any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from the owner, and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to DjRajio the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on the Web Service without compensation to you concerning the term "B.A.L.L.A.". You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.

Facepalm? srs

In girl world:

Prom. It's serious business.

Fucking liar, getting someone for prom in boyworld [- nohomo] is more serious buisness than girls is.

Steps the.

2. say: "Hay probably femal person, do you happen to know what my jeans be died with ancient madder die."

1. before response, utter: "Have prom date been asked of you?"

4. say: "I want not serious girl/boy prom, you go with me and we blow off if when gay becomes it."

♀.saaay: "Do can we play mario pikatchy bowling on my nintendo, numchik, it vibrates."

Or do what I did for diamonds.

1. Hey, wanna both take girls to prom then meet in washroom for night of loud screaming anal and 'make-outs'?

2. High-five.

• 2 weeks later...

That cookie cake looks pretty good, well done. Most of my nitwit friends are 5 years older than you and their cookie cakes end up looking fecal matter.

Asking a girl out a month in advance is lame though.

Asking a girl out a month in advance is lame though.

Not when it involves a cock-shaped cookie.

Also, if you don't ask early enough, you end up having to take girls who have nicknames like Jenny Snaggletooth or Ol' Stinko. The supply of good girls is limited.

I took an attractive girl of loose reputation to prom. My sister (who is a year younger than me) said that that if I ended up taking "that little slut" to prom, she would "never talk to [me] again." Guess what? She lied.

By the time I was a senior, the girls at my high school topped out at like 6.5/10 on the very best days. I was laying it to a 37 year old and a 14 year old girl (who lied to me and said she was 15, so I thought it was alright) when I was 17, so prom ranked at about #40 on the list of importance for me. On prom night I woke up from my usual nap at like 10pm and my friend had a hand me down V12 Benz, so we went over to the hotel parties and acted cool and probably looked silly in hindsight.

Looking back now, I would've gone, but only so I could steal this one asshole's date as well as style on everyone.

i came on this thread hoping for some good advice, but nope. heres what i thought of doing.

im gonna bring an amp in the school quad and have a microphone connected to it. and im gonna sing that song that like "yoooooooooooooooou, yoooou got what i neeeeeeed. but you say im just a friend, but you say im just a friend"

can anyone tell me if thats lame?