Gilt Groupe Sample Sales

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest umhaha84
anyone get their shipping confirmation yet on the BoO shit? i'm still waiting.

yeah I got it day after I put in order, mine's arriving on tuesday

Man, you guys are vultures for that $25 credit. You only get it if a member actually purchases something.

By the way, if anyone wants to register without having to worry about an invite, you can use this link that Gilt Groupe setup www.gilt.com/downtown

BLAOW!

Trust me, the more people use that link the better for all of us.

I have to work during the sale. Hopefully there will be people reselling shit in size small, medium, 31 and 32.

Haha. Funny guy.

But seriously, anyone know how TH pants/jeans fit. There's one item i probably would call a friend and have him buy for me but want to know what size i should get.

do these deconstructed oxfords fit on the small side? if i am looking for 22 inches pit to pit is that med or large?

We'll find out, I took a gamble on a medium. I sometimes take "classic fit" to imply a larger fit as opposed to a "slim fit"

do these deconstructed oxfords fit on the small side? if i am looking for 22 inches pit to pit is that med or large?

I took a chance on one of the oxfords, so if it doesn't fit, expect to see it in supermarket soon. It looked fairly trim in the photo, but I've learned to never trust those