Edwins - Styles

rakis

I got the rainbox selvedge by pure chance in the summer sales at Selfridges London. Still not that cheap as they were 80q. Who/what is Minya? Is that the ebay seller who has Edwins for 45q? How much did that cost you?

Anybody know the difference between Greenville and Nashvilles please?

Quote:

what exactly is rainbow selvedge??

and rakis is there still any rainbow selvedge in slefridges left?

--- Original message by apekilledape on Sep 25, 2005 01:15 PM

its just a selvage with 3 or 4 different colors.

somebody post this man a pic.

I'm not sure whether its still available in Selfridges as I came across them by pure chance during the tail end of the summer sale. I think they may be gone but you never quite know with Selfridges.

They fit very nicely and as I am 6ft 4in tall, the length sits very well with me. Butb in honesty, I have yet to start wearing them as I have been running my Nudies RR.

An observation on selvedge weight for the pairs I own:

The Nudies feel very light once you've worn them about 5 or 6 times...I also notice that there is a creased-in look on the back thighs region. I mention this as I have a pair of APC le anglaisse and they felt slightly heavier.

I also have a pair of Maharishis selvedge but I have just not gotten around to wearing these....