OLD SCHOOL LAKAI (pics)

rodhall05

Haha, that's exactly how I got the mag too.

probably the same one i picked up when i was there for the pro contest.

actually, i think the only mags i have are from tampa skatepark... tho my friend has many years worth of transworld and big brother mags hes selling for cheap at his record shop... may pick those up... wont help me keep up(since they are 90s) but will be cool reading.

probably the same one i picked up when i was there for the pro contest.

actually, i think the only mags i have are from tampa skatepark... tho my friend has many years worth of transworld and big brother mags hes selling for cheap at his record shop... may pick those up... wont help me keep up(since they are 90s) but will be cool reading.

If there are any of those big brothers that you don't want, I will pay $$$. Best magazine ever.

i've got fades [white], howard 1s [black and gum] and carrol 1s [grey/glack/green] in my closet still. all in pretty good condition since they werent great for skating. i went to the new "boutique" shop in town last sunday and saw some mj selects i kinda liked. may grab them when skating season hits full swing.

i had alot of those shoes at one point or another... definatly remember owning all 3 sals, koston1, rudy dcs, howard dc, KCK, axion mariano and campbell, vans carrols, j-dubs, etc...

fuck... if i would have thought about something more than skating i would have kept a pair or two in good condition

I had the DC Way 4's with the translucent blue soles. Ripped them to shreds, then my dog ate them. Beyond those, all the old ones I have are still in pretty decent shape. minus normal skate damage. My K3's in white and royal would still be skateable if the air bubble hadn't popped.

I'd pay a whole lot for some DC Howard 1's or Kovars.

I had the COHORTS (1st pic of the thread) in a cold grey colour with navy soles. One of the best looking shoes I've ever skated with. But I remember the soles to be a little too STIFF so I kept on using my old ass Vans Mike Caroll and AXIONS Mariano.

Do you know if there's ever been a reissue of Vans Carolls ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-VANS-MIKE-CARROLL-PRO-SKATEBOARD-SHOES_W0QQitemZ130210704287QQihZ003QQcategoryZ48862QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

obviously not a reissue, and a bit beat up

does anyone remember an airwalk shoe called solo2 ?? i had a pair in black with gum bottoms they also came in green with gum? i want to see them again.. fuck.

i used to love these teal vans chukkas with brass loops and black soles too.. damn i need to find old pics.