Backpacks !

wesc

I'm actually in the market for a new backpack as well. What do yalls think of this?

Fjallraven-Kanken-Big-Bag-Graphite-large.jpg

I have a black kånken... They're cheap (about sek350) and really common in Sweden. It's the first thing I bought when I moved here. The idea is to get one and keep it for 70 years or so. You take it out to pick mushrooms and wild strawberries. They're extremely simple and light. The tag is reflective. They're apparently still made in Sweden. Absolutely not fashionable or anything (which is the main attraction imo).

still rock my my khaki shorty's board carrier on bike/skate trips, sorry it's not your flavor of the month brand but it carries everything i need and is water/sweat proof. perfect.

http://ace-company.net/~coolcat/catalog/item.php?item=ruck

theres other legit websites that ship to the us or you can use a proxy...

Legit? Legit?!?!??!?!?!!

They sell Porter International (Taiwan), which is NOT Yoshida Porter (Japan).

I.e. they're not classified as fakes, but they might as well be being how cheapass they are and not officially affiliated with Porter (Japan).

I have a black kånken... They're cheap (about sek350) and really common in Sweden. It's the first thing I bought when I moved here. The idea is to get one and keep it for 70 years or so. You take it out to pick mushrooms and wild strawberries. They're extremely simple and light. The tag is reflective. They're apparently still made in Sweden. Absolutely not fashionable or anything (which is the main attraction imo).

Yeah, all the kids and animal activists have one too! :)

There are few in our house too...

hmm to ppl w/ the NF's packs

I got a recon that ive been using for a year or so..

it's a good bag but the back is perforated (mesh-like, but puffs out) and it makes the back of my clothes pill a lot faster than they should. it ruins all my clothes (esp hoodies and flannels).. anyone got a solution?

or a diff bag under $150 that doesnt have the perforated back?