Capsule @ Toronto?

j_wu

don't be surprized if capsule moves away from the sneaker market...if it wasn't really working in markham, there's very little chance of survival in yorkville, espec when you're gonna see TNT Blu opened up heavily by matt in the coming seasons...i think you're gonna see capsule push clothing...look for more surrender, x-large, etc....plus perhaps a little something special ....

look for capsule to be setting up shop just a stone's throw from otis....

and can goodfoot co-exist with capsule?...with all due respect to capsule, they've got nothing on GDFT....

Word is that they have no more nike account. Also Surrender , Jmoney Etc. Were sloppy seconds from the 24 camp. Which are unavailable to 24 at this time.

I heard they were joining forces with Syd @ Lileo? Any truth. They are both considered Resellers now that Lileo put vacant in the shop...and they both lost their Nike account - Very similar stores actually.

to my knowlegde, capsule never had a nike account?!

maybe they did? i think paul knows matt ? oh well no one knows

they were selling everything based on market value.....except for the stuff they got account for.

i'll check them out for sure once they open to see if they have any new calleous stuff.

p.s. i think ppl actually bought Bape stuff from there.

^^^

the retail stuff they got can be copped at outlet/chain in the states for a lot cheaper.....................twisted prep trainers, safaris, blazers, delta forces etc etc you get the idea.

when you look at SB i dont think they were selling for 140 a pop?! wasnt into SB either so someone school me on this

bapestas were similar to GDFT if i rmb correctly? dont quote me never ccaught on the bapesta hype wiht those clown themed shoes..........just rmb hearing a freind saying they are 3 bills - 4 bills which is about what GDFT is selling them for?

shed some light ppl

Edited by tm on Sep 26, 2005 at 05:39 PM

well basically ive seen that store from when it first opened to when it closed..when it first opened they where selling crazy shit, like haze dunks, supreme gear, bape, undft shirts etc..and then they switched locations inside the mall and carried a bit of supreme i.e. katie moss tee..and then decided to stop carrying supreme and bape and carry sneakers (which they always carried) and move towards x-large, gentle fawn and finally towards the end they where selling mostly twenty four tees, aNYthing, surrender etc.. From what Paul told me is that they will be opening in yorkville, but wont carry sneakers, except for visvim...surrender, and some other real nice brands..i will stay loyal to these guys cause theyve always been helpful and fair with prices except when they charge 100 for bape tees lol..but nuff respect to them!

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"

you mean they were somethign else before Magnum shoes?

becasue as far as i can remember i only remembered the prestage of Capsule whcih was Magnum shoes, Paul was holding it down by himself, then came along Capsule which he is in a partnership with some other dude.

Magnum Shoes/Capsule = Ebay at a store before they got the account for aNYthing, xlarge , surrender, etc............you dont have to go thru bidding/watching/shipping/custom wait etc etc.

Quote:

you mean they were somethign else before Magnum shoes?

becasue as far as i can remember i only remembered the prestage of Capsule whcih was Magnum shoes, Paul was holding it down by himself, then came along Capsule which he is in a partnership with some other dude.

Magnum Shoes/Capsule = Ebay at a store before they got the account for aNYthing, xlarge , surrender, etc............you dont have to go thru bidding/watching/shipping/custom wait etc etc.

--- Original message by tm on Sep 26, 2005 07:39 PM

haha you really dont like those guys do you??? yea he was porbably charging 180 for bape tees..

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"

Edited by protectthagoons on Sep 26, 2005 at 10:19 PM

^^^

nah dont get me wrong nothing against those guys

big ups to them for doing their thing.....pauls a cool dude

just stating what "I" think and how the those guys actually started so thats why im asking ppl who actually talk to paul to shed some light...

im sure someone on here can vouch for what i stated about ebay in a store..........i think it was Doom?

aight dont rmb is aint that serious anyways.......

all the best to paul and crew.....it'll be fun to see Otis and Capsule co-exist. thats what T.dot needs, more competition. i think it will work they both have their own ish that they carry exclusively. i dont think Capsule would be venturing that far if Markham wasnt doing them anything i'm sure they know what theyre doing unless they jut have that much dough to "waste" .......we'll just have to wait and see

Edited by tm on Sep 26, 2005 at 10:30 PM