Surrender, Silas, PAM....wat do u guys think of those brands?

espanali

I'm reli into silas...simple n' cool cuttin', the best point is not many cats wear silas in the street compared wit other brand.....

PAM is no longer hit.......coz the trademark theme of brand---'Pyramid', 'Egypt' can't catch buyers' eyes no more.....plus, the paints are suck this season

Yet, i got juz a few idea about surrender but only saw Methamphibian wearin' their cool jeans in east touch magazine.....plz tell me if u guys got any feelin' of those awesome brands....

cheers...

mostly, they are not slim fit but basic one...n' i got a qus. here, does anybody know somewhere sellin' surrender jeans or some other cool jeans in mel (other than LVC, nudies, wrangler)....juz wanna get some jeans that rarely turned up in street......

I think Silas is cool, but it can geta bit predictable. They seem to do the same stuff every season. I love PAM, the whole Egypt thing isn't their trademark it was just a season themed "Lights over Egypt" last Fall/Winter. They clearly don't give a shit what anyone on here thinks anyway, they're probably too busy doing acid and dressing up as racist klansmen

Silas has been pretty consistent for a good 3-4 years now, The cut n' sew is a bit hit and miss, there's always 3-4 good tees per season, though (esp. the metal/psuedo-satan stuff).

PAM....meh, not really feelin' it.

Surrender: I think that James is exploiting Futura just a little too much, glad to see it changing up some, I'd like to get my hands on a pair of the black denims, though....