baltimore nightlife?

dutchxoven

so whats really good?...i know this is such a broadly massive question....but im going to be in baltimore for a bachelor party with like 10 other guys, and i need to find common ground as far as nightlife is concerned. most of these guys are into the whole bottle service nonsense, and then there are a few of us who really dont care. just not into that dance techno bullshit...granted we are gonna be in bmore, so im down for some bmore house music....just need to find a happy medium with a fair amount of attractive girls for these dudes, sounds lame , i know.

i was told to check out power plant or something?

thanks.

bottle service is hard to come by in baltimore. i've been living here for over a year and i've yet to find a place that i've been happy with that will serve you the bottle. how old are you and your friends? if you shoot me a pm then i will be more than happy to help you figure out a place to go. canton square, fells point, federal hill are all hot spots for the 20s crowd. there are always tons of women out so that is a plus. you probably won't find good bottle service though. the 13th floor in mt vernon is a good place and so is brewers art, which is also in mt vernon. there are tons of nice places to get some food. hope any of this helped. let me know what you are exactly looking for. take care.

Many Bmore bachelor parties end in getting hassled by cops on the block.

Don't go to Power Plant. Ever. If you really want bottle service, Baltimore probably isn't the place for you.

williamcmoran has good recs in the 13th floor and brewer's art. Fell's point has Max's (great beer selection) and a few nice dive bars but also a lot of diagonally striped shirts. Avoid any Greene Turtles.

Classy food at Cingiale and Charleston; good mediterranean tapas at Mezze; good shows and bohs at Ottobar. Probably good lounge scene at Pazo near Fell's Point, but I haven't been in awhile.

Breakfast at the Golden West in Hampden.

These are pretty "stuff white people like" recommendations, but that's what I got.