Can someone help me with the sizing of Augusta boots?

theaddict

Hey guys, i need some help here because i dont have any experience at all with Augusta boots.

I put this under the poell thread because i didnt find a Augusta thread and i think that people who know poell also know augusta. So, if this is not ok, you can move this thread :)

I have very small feet, like 40 or 41 in dior boots.

I found out that a poell 7 would most likely be too big for me because it is more like a dior 42.

Is this the same with Augusta? I found some nice boots on lazarri.web but they stock only size 7 and he boots look quite like poell boots.

Can someone help?

BTW, did anybody order with lazzari before? Is it possible to return a item and get a refund, or do you only get a shop credit? Cant find a terms of trade link on their webpage.

Any help would be apreciated, thanks!

Yea, they stock Augusta (have for 3-4 seasons now).

My Augusta boots from SS07 fit true to size but I have heard the same about SS08, that they are running a size big. So just size down 1.

Also, just email Lazzari to ask them specifics about returns, etc.

ah, ok. I got it!:)

But does anybody know if there is a shop which stocks size 6? As i mentioned, it really turns out to be a problem to get shoes of such brands in my size. Even on yahoo japan i`ve never seen any piece lower than 7.

What do all the fellow tiney feet asian guys do if they want Poell or Augusta Shoes?

I mean Dior sells most of its small sizes like 44 or 38p in japan. And i do think that Poell and Augusta and Carpe Diem are also popular there. So how do they get their size. Or do they wear footwear which is way too big for them?