Unban Ftb2

dismalfuture

this just in:

a tall lanky man has entered Joyce in Tsim Sha Tsui threatening to destroy the Yohji Yamamoto store in-store if he is not banned upon his request from the 3 fashion-related internet fora he is registered on.

i get in ftb2's mentality a lot. Its just a lot of stored up energy and nothing to spend it on. then you think about the broader picture and say, "man i should be doing something more active/physical instead of going on internet forums." soon after I release my manjuice; meh, fuck it.

If that bastard melts down I wanna see it and have it recorded on sufu. None of this going out with a silent shout shit. Have him proclaim his love/hate/manicdepressive-shit for sufu whatever, it's not like he won't find another forum to post in.

I think you're a great contributor to sufu man, banning yourself from sufu won't solve anything.

Real talk; we spend 8 hrs in bed, 8 hrs at work, and then what else is there to spend the remaining 8 hrs of the day on? Yeah, give some time to your friends (and honestly, there are a select group of sufu people who are more entertaining to me than my real life friends that are on call, there i said it) and whatnot, but there's still time left over after the bars, the cars, the cupcake bakery stop, etc, to come on here and pick out some topics of interest to you that you talk about, what the fuck is the matter with that?

yeah, ftb you need to get a hold of yourself. i havent been that active but i just read up on 2 of your last posts and what your saying is ridiculous. theres definitely some other shit at the root of this and i dont think banning yourself from superfuture is going to help. some of the stuff you posted is is understandable and your reasons for posting are just, but from what i said earlier, theres something else.

come back

dismal: yeah im fortunate to have some irl friends off sufu that can relate a lot of the topics we discuss on this board, but at the same time there are certain things that only a number of people would understand where your coming from and sufu definitely fills that void for some of us. i mean i cant imagine what its like to live in the sticks(no offense) and be into (looking at it from an objective viewpoint now) certain things that arent the norm around there. in that respect sufu is a haven in terms of a cultural portal where people are able to tap into subjects,trends, styles that contemporary and now where as in some locations in the world where your the only person that you know around your neighborhood/town/city is you.

so when some members sneer at other for being dressed by the internet, your just poking fun at a nwe phenomenon in our time. the internet, so in many respects some people who are dressed by the internet are dressed by the internet. its just a different medium from which someone might pick up their references from.

yes... and keep yourself from chasing the illusionator.

Whenever ur on your upswing part of your bipolarity, use that to do something productive and challenging in your life.

...its weird because its unexpected. I do enjoy ftb2's perspective & as long as I'm not blocked on aim/msn...

iconlol2sr6.gif

this movie ended the same way the last one did, but now you all want him to unzip the bodybag and kill the innocent morgue janitor.