totally epic

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
you should wash them pretty well.

just in case

you don't want to catch something awful...

That's fucked up man.

...anyway I have some bad news, somewhere along the way, might have been my wash, not sure...but the silver sharpie that you all wrote your names in got washed off in transit from when I first started this second year and when I got it again now...

so...

:(

Alright my bad guys, was busy dealing with stuff.

I'll try my best to update, but it'll probably be more of the stuff I'm doing and less of the jeans...unless I am out with people who also have cameras, haha.

Anyway, fit pics + homemade breakfast.

Front.

DSC04122.jpg

Side.

DSC04123.jpg

Back.

DSC04124.jpg

My breakfast:

DSC04130.jpg

Enjoy, haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Well...the thread is looking lively...

Anyway, as you can probably tell, I like food.

I went to eat at a custom burger joint some of you might have heard of called The Counter.

Honestly, it's pretty expensive for a burger(10$) but it's one of the best I've had in LA. They also make great fries, I would recommend the garlic ones.

Anyway, here is a shot of the jeans I did really quick right before the food came.

DSC04142.jpg

One of my friends I was with loves sweet potato fries, so we got the 50/50 fries and sweet potato fries. Was good, but garlic one is much better. They gave us a free sauce by accident, haha.

DSC04140.jpg

My burger finally came! I usually get a fried egg on my burger since I love eggs but...unfortunately due to the salmonella recall on eggs they didn't give me one... :(

DSC04141.jpg

And here's a cross section, might be a little off focus...I wanted to eat it...

DSC04144.jpg

So yup...I'm pretty open to any ideas you guys have to get the jeans to some cool places but honestly it's so hot that I usually just wear them to go eat / go to the library and study for the lsat, and to parties of course, but I never bring my cam to parties.

Otherwise, sit tight and buckle up for more food pictures and the occasional surprise.

• 2 weeks later...

Sup.

Back with more.

Did some cool stuff this weekend.

Grabbed brunch at one of my favorite local spots...you guys will see food from this place probably once a month...

They had a special filet mignon eggs benedict! Pretty much had to try.

Good? No.

Great? Yes.

DSC04199.jpg

Mmmm look at it ooze.

DSC04203.jpg

Then I went with my uncle, who is the one who got me into photography, to the Annenburg Photography Museum in downtown LA. It was pretty cool, but unfortunately most of the photography exhibited was journalism, which isn't my favorite type of photography...but here's a pretty neat picture of a picture, haha.

DSC04221.jpg

Enjoy.

The Diors definitely look crazy lighter than when they first began. Still hoping for some other fades though.

Been watching this tour since the beginning. These jeans remind me of my black APC Petit Standards.. they have more than a year of hard wear on them and it's really mostly just vertical fading still.. honeycombs/whiskers are there but they're pretty weak for the most part.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry guys, I've been wearing the jeans here in SD but I've been busy with studying for the LSAT and taking midterms...you guys know the drill...:(

Anyway, I've been to a few cool places but I haven't had a chance to bring my camera with me...

I'm going to the aquarium later this week I'll take some pics then.

Sorry everyone!

But I'll DEFINITELY have Thanksgiving photos.

• 1 month later...