DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lullz i doubt he shipped them express. Sorry for not trying harder to keep this shit running. I honestly dont feel like making an honest forum account, though, so until they arrive i'll just wait and see. After that ill make sure to try harder. Oh and also if anybody else pulls a jskidder and has "no time" to be able to write out an address and drop a box at the post office you can tell me now and ill have you replaced. Thanks.

lame excuses...

Woah mr. big time cant get around to shipping a package lol.

too busy drinking coronas at cookouts, explaining his spider web elbow tattoo to eager young starlettes.

are you his personal assistant?

he could do this if he really gave it a sxxt.

no i'm not. have i defended him at all during this whole thing? have i relayed any other information about what he said at honestforum? no & no.

i'm just posting here what he said there :rolleyes:

Why the fuck are unknown people with 20 posts and red bars being allowed to participate in this tour? It's not really surprising how much of a failure it has been...

yeah and arent these someones jeans? id be pissed if the people that were in it are just handing them off to other people because they dont fit. shouldnt they just go to the next person in line? crazy how all these world tours are so blah except the dd+1