Hemming and tapering SDAs

khoahalabear

Hello, SUFU! I have a question because I just purchased a pair of some SDAs recently and I plan on getting them hemmed. My first pair of jeans were some APCs in 26/30. Is it possible to hem and taper the SDAs to become very close to my APCs? For some reason the butt area for the SDAs are very big so I'm scared that if I adjust them like the APCs my butt will look awkward. Can someone please help me with this?

Hello, SUFU! I have a question because I just purchased a pair of some SDAs recently and I plan on getting them hemmed. My first pair of jeans were some APCs in 26/30. Is it possible to hem and taper the SDAs to become very close to my APCs? For some reason the butt area for the SDAs are very big so I'm scared that if I adjust them like the APCs my butt will look awkward. Can someone please help me with this?

If you taper from the knee down it will have no effect on the butt area itself. It may look slightly odd to have a really baggy ass and then really skinny legs, but try wearing them either higher or lower and it may look better. To get them to both be the same, you could bring both pairs to a respectable tailor and just say i wante x jeans to be the same as y jeans.