ITT: disillusioned talks TO herself and leaves the rest of the internet alone

DüM

And this is why Disillusioned, aka H.E.M. on AuthenticForum, got banned and why she racked up so many posts so quickly.

You can't take criticism. Sometimes when people dish it out, you just gotta shut up and get on with your life...not try and find a comeback that makes you come off as an arrogant douche. That's especially more important on SuFu. You thought the people over at AF were mean? You're in for a hell of a ride here. And stop posting so much useless dribble all the time; sometimes it's best to not post anything. I haven't said anything to you about all this before, but seriously...take a look to realize what you're posting. You're annoying the fuck out of a lot of people.

Actually, many people at AF were/are extremely fake and told people they looked good when they didn't. When Mike posted in his whitie tighties, that was the last straw for me; I said something, pissed some people off, and esentially left on my own accord; I have not attempted to log into that site since I left, so I had no idea I was even banned! :cool:

I am not as insecure as you give me credit for.

However, do not fear; I will be back at school and won't have down time to post much.

Edit: I just logged into AF to see if I was banned; apparently not - seems I can post. Don't worry, though - I won't.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of me feels like she has to be one big joke. No one can be really that fucking annoying. Can they? I truly hope not.

???????

you should see what that smelly cunt is doing to the evo thread in superdenim, postin pics of non worn in denim with her belly button showing

ewwwy

i may not have had much heterosexual intercourse lately but no thanks

Pause .

HAHAHAHAH.

i think this new dum (which i still and will always read as 'dumb' in my head) is funnier than before the banning.

It's an interesting major. I don't even realize that people have been checking out my derrier every day that I walk into class until later. Once I sported some R&R Jaggers (Obsession Pink) into class, and my research partner (for that class) actually went and told her housemates, who are also in fashion, about them, so later on when we were all conversing, they were like, "I heard about those R&Rs you have...." The same three girls also wanted to know what my WeSCs were and where I got them. The guys in fashion are paying attention to jeans, too. When wearing some R&R Costellos, one of the dudes approached me and said, "I see you are wearing R&Rs today." On another occasion, when I told him where I was from, he goes, "Then where do you buy your Seven for all Mankind?" I guess that meant he thought there were no retailers of SFAM in that region (for which he was mistaken). The heightened sense of brand awareness can sometimes make me crazy, though, since some days I am lucky just to have rolled out of bed.

what is going on in this post

yeah sorry disillusioned but despite your support for me i gotta hand it to them...doesn't seem like you're adding a whole lot besides fueling the fire that didn't need to be started in the first place. At least with me, I feel like I have a need to defend myself because I was getting personal attacks and snide remarks on my looks/body type that was not even relevant to the clothing.

yes, wrote that post. own up to every word. own other brands of jeans. no defense. no denial.

mistake was that did not lurk here at all before joining, so had no idea that people were so against non-raw/dry companies. posted as a noob, having no idea how seriously everyone took this site.

however, do not understand why brands and styles that are different from your own are such a huge deal. think the intent of this site is less about appreciation of different kinds of fashion and more like a huge clique, or maybe a fraternity; initation rights of sorts; want to turn noobs into tools.

//end rant

I see where you're coming from, and in some ways I agree...which is why i was surprised when i received some negative comments about my rant in WAYWT shit talking thread. My point was that people should accept themselves for who they are as opposed to purposely mold themselves to fit some kind of ideal held at an online forum they frequent. It was a message of positivity and encouragement...how that got twisted into a threatening message that alluded to me being some kind of scary high school shooter is really baffling...so yeah in that way i can relate to being misinterpreted and misjudged.

but really i think you've got to stop with this back and forth thing...just let it die down and post normally. i think it'll be fine after a while...

yes, wrote that post. own up to every word. own other brands of jeans. no defense. no denial.

mistake was that did not lurk here at all before joining, so had no idea that people were so against non-raw/dry companies. posted as a noob, having no idea how seriously everyone took this site.

however, do not understand why brands and styles that are different from your own are such a huge deal. think the intent of this site is less about appreciation of different kinds of fashion and more like a huge clique, or maybe a fraternity; initation rights of sorts; want to turn noobs into tools.

//end rant

//end rant

THEN LEAVE SUPERFUTURE

//end rant

you repeatedly continue to miss the entire point of everything that is said to you. there is definitely a tendency toward newb bashing here but when it comes down to it there are certain things that are just NOT fashionable, and that has nothing to do with you being misunderstood because you are a noob and you dont understand the intricacies of the thread. you get a lot of shit now for things besides how you dress because everyone has become polarized as a result of your ridiculous rant responses, but it all started because you legitimately dress poorly. do you think you are the only new member of superfuture? why is that only you get your own shit talkin thread? there are plenty of different types of fashions that are accepted here, but it all boils down to the fact that YOU HAVE UGLY CLUTHIGNZ

YOU HAVE UGLY CLUTHINGZ

YOU HAVE UGLY CLUTHINGS

UGLY CLUTH

CLUTHINGZ UGLY