cunt

DüM

I really hope that new girl never takes a trip to the UK or to fuk. Non-stop offended...

I like when people use cunt as a noun, adjective, and verb all in the same sentence. God bless the british

i once knew a girl who had a physical reaction to hearing the word "cunt" she would become nervous/anxious and draw her extremities towards her body.

it was funny for awhile, until you started to wonder what happened to her to make her like that.

Two southern californian girls I was having a 5am afterclub dinner with once commented on how my slight accent made the word 'cunt' sound so nice. A few years later there was the angry pakistani giant who threw a beer stein at me, so apparently he didn't feel the same way.

A large-waisted girl from my middle school had a bit of a reputation as a "cunt kicker" (actual quote)--she got into like three fights and in each of them kicked the other girl in the crotch. She usually wore cowboy boots. Ultimately, she got expelled from the eighth grade for accepting $13 to "rape" a scrawny guy. She undid his belt and tore open his pants, but that's as far as she got before he ran into the hallway.