Philadelphia, PA

jiayi

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cafe estelle and sabrina's are probably the most popular. in olde city, farmicia has good food and cocktails, and noble on sansom has all you can drink mimosas/bloody mary's if you sit at the bar. parc is good food and a nice view being right on rittenhouse park. personally, my go to spot, is the white dog cafe. it's all organic/local, great brunch fare without the crowds.

tables are pretty easy to come by in philly, but make a reservation through opentable just in case.

Standard Tap is good when the weather is nice and you sit outside in the upstairs deck

The multiple Marathon grills offer pretty good brunch choices for fairly cheap

Dim Sum at Ocean Harbor rocks

Sidecar has nice outdoor seating and good food

South Philly Taproom has a great breakfast burger

cafe estelle and sabrina's are probably the most popular. in olde city, farmicia has good food and cocktails, and noble on sansom has all you can drink mimosas/bloody mary's if you sit at the bar. parc is good food and a nice view being right on rittenhouse park. personally, my go to spot, is the white dog cafe. it's all organic/local, great brunch fare without the crowds.

tables are pretty easy to come by in philly, but make a reservation through opentable just in case.

thanks guys.

i have been to estelle, sabrinas, honeys, silk city, marathon grill. I decided to go with white dog cafe since farmicia was fully booked. Nice place, saw many college kids with their parents out on sunday brunch.

thanks guys.

i have been to estelle, sabrinas, honeys, silk city, marathon grill. I decided to go with white dog cafe since farmicia was fully booked. Nice place, saw many college kids with their parents out on sunday brunch.

Future brunch reference...I'm big on Cafe Estelle, dude smokes all of the meat and makes the bread. Also try Lift which is on n. 13th near Spring Garden - super good fritatta's. I've been going to Green Eggs in S. Philly too though there is one in NoLibs as well.