Franco Shade Spring Trivia!

antidote859

It is only 5 questions this season, but thats all I could squeeze out. The good news is the same prizes apply. First person to submit all correct answers will receive one of everything in the new Spring Line along with the traditional runner ups.

Something different about this seasons trivia, I am not going to announce what email to submit answers to until tomorrow (Wednesday) at 2:30 pm PST.

So you guys have all night to figure these out, and then once you check back tomorrow at 2:30 you will see the special email we have made for this contest only!

Good Luck!

1. What was the name of the founder of the first company to decorate T-Shirts with logos and characters back in the fifties?

2. What practice which was very common in both the Roman and Greek world, was outlawed in 452AD by Christians who condemned it as the work of the devil?

3. Who used $30 worth of scrap parts scrounged from garage sales and hardware stores to build a suicide machine in his Michigan apartment?

4. If you wanted to jump off a bridge to drown yourself, what rock should you NOT tie to your feet?

5. Who wrote, ” The nature of the following work will be best understood by a brief account of how it came to be written. During many years I collected notes on the origin or descent of man, without any intention of publishing on the subject, but rather with the determination not to publish, as I thought that should thus only add to the prejudices against my views. ” ?

Good Luck

Please Send all answers to [email protected].

Please do not forget, we made a change to question #1. If you have not looked at the new question, here it is.

1. What was the name of the founder of the first company to decorate T-Shirts with logos and characters back in the fifties?

Questions #2-#5 are still the same. All five answers must be correct.

Good Luck