Superfuture passaround book

DüM

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in for sure. Sydney. I will be in HK sometime this year and next (if that makes a difference) and at the end of next year I will be in NY & Tokyo & perhaps other places (if the book is still circulating at that time). I also have access to a good A3 scanner like someone brought up before.

Count me in for sure. Sydney. I will be in HK sometime this year and next (if that makes a difference) and at the end of next year I will be in NY & Tokyo & perhaps other places (if the book is still circulating at that time). I also have access to a good A3 scanner like someone brought up before.

if you're in HK let's coordinate the pass around between the two of us...and then maybe we'll split shipping to which ever country's next. I don't feel like paying a huge sum of money for something i'm not gonna have for very long... :(

if you're in HK let's coordinate the pass around between the two of us...and then maybe we'll split shipping to which ever country's next. I don't feel like paying a huge sum of money for something i'm not gonna have for very long... :(

Yeah sounds good to me. I will be in HK for work and nothing is sceduled to a date yet so it could be hard to set up but we will see how it pans out. Even if the timing isn't great I can just get the book sent to HK with the daily fedex shipment we have between syd/hk offices and then get it couriered to you once it lands there. We can do a similar thing if the book starts at HK first - i can give you details of the office over there and they can then send it to on me rather then you fronting the cost.

I say we find someone to publish it as a book.

edit: but then we might be the only people buying

if we did quality scans of the final product it could be self published through lulubooks or asuka

but then who gets the profitsss =x

you're welcome to a page jeepster especially since you can probably hand it off both ways.

Before we worry about what happens afterwards I think we should find a book and figure out it's travel plans.

I say Begs gets the center of the book, two-page spread,

kewwwwwwwwl

count me in then

hmm, i used to do a version of this at an art course i took a couple summers back. you can get really decent faux-leather bound hardcover art journals which are just blank pages that are a standard 8.5" x 11" heavy duty. i think the standard book size is 100 pages, but i'm sure you can find books with less or more, depending on what you need.

fuck, please count me in on this. i'm also down to pay for some bookmaking funds because i definitely want a copy after it's all said and done.

depending on if i can still get in on this, and where the book's at, i'll probably be able to pass it off to baskew, or anyone else in the south/central florida area.

if rep will not factor into shipping order, can we have a slide-scale financing system based on rep?

ie: the lower your rep, the more you pay for the entire project. conversely, the more your rep, the higher your share of profits you recieve when this shit hits hypebeast

also, rep equation should include negative coefficient for # of forums you cross post your WAYWT onto, and a subtractive constant for however many of said cross-posted WAYWTs you have... on the principle that this is a supertalk affiliated affair

where are my math majors

get COMPLEX in dis bishhhh square rute dat negga one