Skateboards?

flex0r

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine is in peices right now.:(

but i skated my friends girl last night... one of the old school shaped ones...had to be 9 1/2wide and 32.5 long at least... and i loved it. hard to flip, but skating his box i felt i had more control than normal. landed a nollie fs 50-50 bs180 out first fucking try.

and who would have thought that thug eastcoast had such a cute smile :D

haha, eastcoast is so no-nonsense on here, but is like the most epicly nice, friendly, chill, easygoing (i could go on) dude in person, it's amazing. Dude is pure class, holla B!

ps the same can be def. be said for gnar and dcrev, love these dudes!

Don't know if this belongs here or in culture, but I was wondering what decks are good to skate? Been away from skating for a while, and I'm looking to get back in. I used to like BlackLabel and Enjoi...they still the shit?

It really doesn't matter what deck you buy. Look what this kid can do on a ridiculously beat Baker.

A few years back I bought a pop wars, ever since I've been riding pop wars and habitats exclusively. I haven't snapped one yet and they make great carpet boards after your done with them I must add. Before that I rode all the monstermold (enjoi etc) boards and I personally don't think they compare

Deck: Zero

Truck: Destructco, Venture, Grind King

Wheels: Darkstar

Bearings: Bone Swiss

For decks I usually go for AWS, Habitat, Girl..but now im skating a zero and they seem pretty good so far..and I have to say Grind King is the most underrated trucks ever..

Maybe that was it from youwillsoon - I thought it was a separate blog, tho. Good shit, Cheep.