zombie forum

Theres a huge chapter here in Pittsburgh that every year does this incredibly stupid Humans VS. Zombies thing where for like a week all the people who sign up get divided into humans and zombies... wear different color bandanas... and roam around Oakland with nerf weapons shooting eachother. Grown ass men with nerf weapons pretending to be zombies. Dumbest thing ever.

My entire 15 years of research and dedication to the ranks of undead have taught me that long hair is a vulnerability that the ghouls can grab ahold of, but on the other hand, the hair holds a lot of body heat in, so if you had medium-long hair, it'd be easier to stay warm if you had to hide roadside for a while if say your safehold was being overrun, can i get some oppinions on this matter?
Well, if it's short and you're worried about your head getting cold, you could wear a hat.

And if it's long and you're worried about someone grabbing your hair, you could wear a hat.

Thats what BOB's (Bug Out Bag's) are for. Theirs a whole bunch of information on this site (and others) on what to put in these, I think you should really look into some of it.

I think you should get a little more serious about Disaster Preparedness and don't worry too much about zombies. They scare me too but you need to be a little more realistic dude. BUT I will make one concession, if your prepared for zombies your prepared for anything.

Good luck with your stuff.

holy wow.

i want cop raf simonz zombie gear...

an delemeuleresz bug out bagz?

Well doing a lot of training wasn't something that I could do with my kid,he isn't the outdoor's type,and I wont force a kid into activitys(even if it is for there owen good.That being said,at ace 3 I hade to take his suction cup bow and arrow set away from him because he could hit any one in the back of the head from 25 feet away.At two,while being supervised by two alert alults (myself and my brother in law)my son demonstrated his escape and evasion skills by dissappearing from us at a mall (he wanted to play hide and seek).My son is 19 now,he can hit what he shoots at,is good at barricadeing him self in a room,and purity smart,Ill hope he makes it.

who the fuck are these people (besides this guy being a complete fucking retard)? talking about training their kids to defend against zombies... some other fucking asshole posted about how he takes his daughters out back to shoot .22s at milk jugs w/ zombie masks placed over them...

i mean... i love the movie 28 days later, but srsly...

wtf?

• 6 years later...