NCAA Bball Thread - Final Four Picks, etc.

^ haha me too. had them going to sweet 16..damn good game. gonna have a mid-major in sweet 16! hopefully one can make it to final 4 like Gorge Mason a couple years ago.

my final 4

UNC

Georgetown

UCLA

Stanford

Louisville? I might neg rep you for that.

They have to get through Tennessee and UNC, y'know.

How the fuck do you guys come up with these bullshti final four picks? Kansas, UCLA, UNC, Texas is my pick, with Tennesse probably being the mistake I made.

Louisville, get the fuck outta here.

See you guys Thursday night. Louisville-Tenn should be one heck of a game!

Pitt, UCLA, UNC, Kansas

...I have Louisville losing to UNC in elite 8. Ville vs Boise State about to start. GO CARDS!

GO TEXAS ARLINGTON

C-A-R-D-S...

• 11 months later...

Duke!

We won the ACC Championship like I knew we would, and UNC fans, I don't want to hear your bullshit stories & complaints about how if Ty Lawson was in you would have won. We did it, BABY!

And the NCAA Championship is ours too.

Duke sucks period. Coach K is amazing for what he has done with such a shit team. one game with shaky shooting and henderson alone wouldnt be able to carry the team

same with Oklahoma. blake griffin is a beast but he can put up only so many one man shows

Louisville is probably the most consistent team right now but if lawson gets better and Roy doesnt fuck up like last year UNC should win this