The French community.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah apc still does the butler offer.

If you're in Paris you should go to Le Bon Marché (at Sèvres-Babylone), Studio Homme (a nice showroom between Sentier and Réaumur-Sébastopol) and the rue vieille du temple (in Le Marais) where there's some store's as APC, French Trotters and Surface to Air.

Yeah apc still does the butler offer.

If you're in Paris you should go to Le Bon Marché (at Sèvres-Babylone), Studio Homme (a nice showroom between Sentier and Réaumur-Sébastopol) and the rue vieille du temple (in Le Marais) where there's some store's as APC, French Trotters and Surface to Air.

really, i went to the boutique on rue madame but the guy said they stopped doing it years ago;; but he told me he was also new? :/

and thanks for the suggestions,

btw does anyone know where i can get tracing paper and where would be good to shop for fabric? thanks in advance guys.

• 2 weeks later...

"Non, la cible c'est toi, le gros con classe moyenne. Jérémy Da Silva 27 ans, conseiller clientèle chez Gan Assurances à Nogent sur Marne. Il n'y a que toi pour faire un crédit de 20 000€ pour une charrette aussi vilaine, que tu revendras le quart de son prix dans cinq ans. Il n'y a que toi pour voir en cette abomination un bon compromis entre élégance et sportivité. Il n'y a que toi, pauvre merde, pour croire aux mensonges d'une équipe de publicitaires fainéants, et t'identifier à deux personnages diamétralement opposés. Tu crois être un peu l'un et un peu l'autre, hein ? Bah non, t'es juste toi, un plouc avec des gouts dégueulasses."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i'm going to paris in a month.

i need a prepaid SIM card that has data (voice would be nice but not necessary).

question 1: should i get one while I'm in the US? if so, where should i get it from?

question 2: is there a place where I can get one in paris?

get one in france. they sell it at the news dealer, phone shops or carrier's own shops (orange, sfr, bouygues telecom).

• 3 months later...