The French community.

Agreed.

I am not a fan at all of the new wave, but "A bout de souffle" is a film that is really worth it too.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah and freecat for the bac, it's quite easy.

mais travaille les matiéres en fonction du coeff.

Moi en term jai rien foutu mais pour le bac javais bossé mes maths (coeff 9) et jai eu 19 donc en moyenne générale 15.6 : une bonne mention bien.

Fait tout ce que tu peux pour avoir TB tu seras heureux aprés!!

pour la philo achété des fiches toutes faites a 2€ et apprend les par coeur.

sinon : http://www.passebac.com/

Les Chansons D'amour is really a great movie. I also loved Michel Gondry's La Science des Reves, this movie's just too cute (although I'm not into Charlotte Gainsbourg and Emma de Caunes).

François Ozon is great, but quite heavy handed sometimes. 8 Femmes is good, though.

I saw A Bout de Souffle recently, but I really didn't like it. Actually Jean Seberg's accent is annoying, and so is Jean Paul Belmondo. I just can't stand this actor

the bac is a joke, really really easy (7 de moyenne en maths toute l'année, 12 au bac, et tout était comme ca. j'ai eu AB sans rien faire)

come on freecat!!! you need them!!! wh doesn't need a new pair of CP!!

What i love in this thread is "quand ca devient chiant d'écrire en anglais on passe au français".

But anyway were trying to keep english as often as possible so other can follow, if they want to.

come on freecat!!! you need them!!! wh doesn't need a new pair of CP!!

What i love in this thread is "quand ca devient chiant d'écrire en anglais on passe au français".

But anyway were trying to keep english as often as possible so other can follow, if they want to.

thanks for the advices guises and for the genius site.

actually, i don't think i'm going to need this. i know this is a joke (though it's the bicentenary), and i have all my course summary sheet up to date, or typed by the teacher. So i'll just need to read all of this before the exams and pray that i don't get a 1 in economy. (je suis à plus de 13 cette année, donc je me fais pas trop de soucis)

abour your gold cp's, they're fun. I already have two pairs of Achilles, white and grey, lowtops, but i'm not sure i need a third pair (or the black court shoes maybe if any) ;) !

Don't get your hopes to high...

and a bunch of 2007 films, the standouts being Les chansons d'amour and Truands. I like Marchal a lot but MR73 was not up to the standard for popular entertainment he set with his last film.

it received acid critic, but i really liked Truands.

Well I am only half french and after highschool I plan on taking a year off and travel around france and meet my family members I have yet to meet. I wish I could move to paris so badly. Last time I was in france I was about 3.