DRKSHDW Women/Men F/W 08.09

goldengloves

I'm still trying to figure out if that big hooded coat is from the mainline collection just mixed in, or if it's a waxed cotton version of the coat he did for Exploder just he moved it into the drkshdw line....not sure yet.

Either way, I hope he does the short version of it again because that jacket was the one of the illest.

Overall I love this collection, I do wish however that he would do some of the experimental stuff for the Men. Those asymmetrical denim jackets for women are insane.

Yea, that's my guess too. Those pants in look 5 and 7 are definitely from mainline; It always seems he uses some mainline pieces in the drkshdw shoots so I definitely wouldn't doubt it.

I'm amped there's finally going to be a US store though....much easier to find shit for Fall.

The womens is infinitely more interesting than the mens. If I can fit into the womens stuff, Im probably going to grab a few pieces.

Specifically this:

2342425453_107e8fd3a5_o.jpg

It looks to be an exact copy of the long parka version of the popular and much loved bomber from Exploder, expect being Drkshdw, I'm sure it will be made with denim (probably also waxed like last season's fishtail parka).

Here's the one I'm talking about, I'm certain it's the same exact design he's using:

longparkavr8.jpg

It was awfully impressive when I tried it on at Palais Royal, knee length and all.

Now give me a cookie.

+rep for info/pics of jacket or release date

Commie is most likely correct. Or, it could be a mainline piece just mixed in with the drkshdw shoot...we won't know till Fall. (which is what this season is, so you can expect things to start hitting stores around Sept or so)

• 3 weeks later...
2343256284_5945197409_o.jpg

Love this thing. Wish DRKSHDW was actually cheaper and not just more wearable. Still kind of want to buy Chris' Ann Demeulemeester jacket like this - just too worried about it being too small.

ok this jacket from exploder looks like the one from the drkshdw picture so does the parka previously posted, is it gunna be a parka or a jacket? who knows

rh8pj5.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...