Do you feel like supertalk has changed your life?

hellogoodbye

if so, how? for the better or worse?

it's pretty amazing how much at internet forum can influence one's feelings and interests. i've been on lots of other forums before, but usually the topics of discussion are rly limited (music forums, dj forums, etc.).. and if they do happen to talk about other stuff, i find that it lacks the depth that this forum seems to have no trouble achieving. music, travelz, photography, and of course fashion, shit this place has fuckin everything.

i can safely say that, in my 19 years out of teh womb, sufu has made more of an impact on me than anything else on the internet ever has. u guyz feel me? am i weird for feeling dis way?

it's pretty amazing how much at internet forum can influence one's feelings and interests. i've been on lots of other forums before, but usually the topics of discussion are rly limited (music forums, dj forums, etc.).. and if they do happen to talk about other stuff, i find that it lacks the depth that this forum seems to have no trouble achieving. music, travelz, photography, and of course fashion, shit this place has fuckin everything.

i can safely say that, in my 19 years out of teh womb, sufu has made more of an impact on me than anything else on the internet ever has. u guyz feel me? am i weird for feeling dis way?

You're a sad human being.

Guest energy52

You're a sad human being.

I can't believe you typed this out much less hit the submit reply button..

teddycub you need to lurk moar. hellogoodbye is the one that usually does ice burns or whatever you call it. If there's someone to be made fun of for rep you can bet that hellogoodbye is there on the double!

Which is why this is surprisingly..

I can see maybe an underlying jab at someone here but its poorly executed if so..

teddycub you need to lurk moar. hellogoodbye is the one that usually does ice burns or whatever you call it. If there's someone to be made fun of for rep you can bet that hellogoodbye is there on the double!

Which is why this is surprisingly..

I can see maybe an underlying jab at someone here but its poorly executed if so..

damn, whitney comes hard. back to lurking..

um, its taught me about clothes, about style, about satire and about fashion, i didn't know what a chain-stitch was before i came to superfuture certainly. But has it changed my life ? No, fuck off, if you think its changed yours can i suggest checking whether you have a dick up you're nose?

what about your parents?!